Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for West Side Story > Reviews

Content by West Side Story

West Side Story

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Cases of Iphones, 25 Feb. 2014
I have bought several Melkco Luxe Jacka cases for iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 through Amazon. Always superb, excellent quality leather and very stylish. Sadly, since the ios7 upgrades, the clock time is much larger and lower than it was originally on the screen, so the cases with the viewiing window which were my favourites, are no longer in the right place for viewing the time/who is calling etc without opening the case. Hopefully Melkco will upgrade the current design :-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Home Should Have One!, 25 Feb. 2014
Again, I reviewed many brands beforehand but am so happy with this that I think I must have bought a dozen of these now for friends and family via Amazon, in both the white and black versions. Currently at a greatly reduced price too - what is not to like. I power this up and take it away on holiday so when (as happened on top of a City Tour Bus in Barcelona) my battery ran out on my iPhone, I just connected it to this and could happily snap away again. It comes with several attachments so my friends could charge their phones too. All round a great little gadget with not too much weight so can be popped into a handbag/manbag or pocket (comes with a nice black velvet feel pouch. Takes around six hours to fully charge it up, but it lasts for hours and hours. Worth the investment.

The Whole Story
The Whole Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate at her best, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Whole Story (Audio CD)
My old CD was warped so I was so pleased to be able to replace the original. There are updated version of this CD around, but the original in my opinion is still the best - no new mixes, just the original tracks you want to hear.

Bara Bere
Bara Bere

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy!, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bara Bere (Audio CD)
Catchy little tune playing in all the Spanish bars, I just had to buy it! So glad I found it, love it

i-Blason Medley Detachable External Battery Case for Apple iPhone 5C [iOS 7 Compatible]-Lightning Connector Input / Output (One Year Warranty)- Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 25 Feb. 2014
My sister upgraded to the iphone5C and of course could nto then use her iphone4S Morphie charger case. I checked out lots of brand reviews before finding this one. For the new 5C this appeared to be ranked as a better performer than my usual brand (Morphie) and its matching colour case made it a must-buy. My sister is very happy with it. Easy to attach and has good charge - just short of 100% from a full charge. Worth the investment as it is a very good price.

mophie 2397_JPP-IP5-RED-I Juice Pack Plus Case with Rechargeable Battery for iPhone5 - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wonga, 25 Feb. 2014
I reviewed several of these battery cases before plumping for this one. I'm glad I did. not only is it beautiful to look at, it is very tactile and does not turn the iphone5 into a bulky brick. It is lightweight, easy to use and charges to over 100% from one full charge. I would highly recommend this particular case over the others, and Morphie has never let me down.

Zips Goes Wandering: Volume 1 (Savannah Friends)
Zips Goes Wandering: Volume 1 (Savannah Friends)
by Chris Marsh

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 25 Feb. 2014
We love this book. With so many childrens books on the market it was a lucky find. We have the kindle version but will definitely invest in several hard copies to put away for the younger children. The illustrations are stunning and really make the characters come to life. Looking forward to a character called Wendy if possible Chris! Love your work.

MANNA iPhone 5 iPhone 5S iPhone SE Case Leather Flip Case Folio Cover Wallet Cover | High-Quality Genuine Leather | Black
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best iPhone 5 Flip Case on the Market, 15 Oct. 2012
If you love your iPhone 5, love a flip-style case and are reading this review, then you just got lucky. Wrap your iPhone 5 in love with the PERFECT case from Leicke. I have struggled to find just the right case in the past for my iPhones, and nothing had grabbed me for the 5 until I stumbled across this case on Amazon. I took a punt, and I'm so glad I did. The quality of the leather is superb (how many times have you bought a case described as "leather" to find it is in fact plastic or resin?). No doubt here about the material content; not only does it come with a leather tab, the smell and feel of new leather is very apparent. Such a delight to discover a quality case with ALL the right elements. Not only is this case extremely neat, fitting perfectly and securely to your iPhone 5 without adding unwanted bulk. All ports can be easily reached whilst the case is closed and the tight grippers at each corner give a strong sense of security, yet whilst being minimal allows you to see the full beauty of the front of your iPhone. It is a very tactile case with just the right amount of cushion to the front. I have had lots of compliments on it, right down to the stitching and soft suede lining. I cannot recommend this handsome case highly enough; quite honestly the best case I've found. If you want the best, and you can still purchase this, grab it while you can, you won't regret it :-) x

Speck PixelSkin HD for iPhone 4 - Black
Speck PixelSkin HD for iPhone 4 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Speck products are top speck!, 3 Sept. 2012
For those who prefer the shell type of cover, rather than and flip case, then look no further. This is the ONLY product I would recommend if not a flip case. Fantastic quality, durability and style. Adds no weight or size to your iPhone but keeps it secure whilst looking smart and professional.