Profile for Roseline Mayes > Reviews

Content by Roseline Mayes

Roseline Mayes

Lonely Planet Maldives (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Maldives (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved it, 14 Jan. 2016
Bought this for my husband who loves diving in the Maldives and he found it very informative.

Colony Reed Diffuser Refill Oil - Vanilla
Colony Reed Diffuser Refill Oil - Vanilla
Offered by Love the Lakes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not vanilla as you know it, 11 Nov. 2013
It smells more like toffee than vanilla but not unpleasant. However I wouldn't buy it again as I prefer the traditional vanilla fragrance.

Coral Reef Fishes: Caribbean, Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean Including the Red Sea: Indo-Pacific and Caribbean (Princeton Pocket Guides)
by Ewald Lieske

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comprehensive book, 15 July 2013
Present for husband who dives in many countries and this book brought together all the different fish of the world. He loved it and I would recommend it.

Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum
Life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum
by Paul Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars £10 cheaper than price in press, 15 July 2013
Birthday present for my husband having just come back from a cruise which included Naples and a visit to Pompeii. Lovely book with lots of good photographs. Would recommend it.

Hot Hanger Ladies Plus Size Pocket Long Sleeve Cardigan : Color - White : Size - 20-22 XXL
Offered by Eliza Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money, 15 July 2013
Have been looking in the shops for this type of long white jersey cardigan for a very long time. Didn't order the one from Amazon until I was desperate as it was very cheap and I was worried about quality. It is a lovely soft material, although I haven't washed it yet. The only problem is that the arms are very long on me (I am 5' 3") but I just push them up. I would recommend it and may get other colours myself. Well done Amazon - again.

Rockport Laura Trainer Women's Trainers Winter White K56193 5.5 UK
Rockport Laura Trainer Women's Trainers Winter White K56193 5.5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small so had to return, 15 July 2013
I ordered a size 5 and a half as this size always fits me. However they were too small. Had to return them but office cleaners had disposed of the original paperwork and packaging whilst I was on holiday. I contacted Amazon Customer Services who were brilliant and told me how to return the item via their courier at no charge. The money was back in my account in no time. Well done Amazon - again.

Polished Silver Metal Letter Opener with Gift Box.
Polished Silver Metal Letter Opener with Gift Box.
Offered by Pearl Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality and Stylish, 15 July 2013
I bought this for my husband as a 4th Anniversary present. It was very cheap and I was worried the quality would be an issue. However it was very well made and stylish. He was delighted with it as it also matched his wedding cuff links apparently! The opener came in a gift box too and was delivered very quickly free of charge! Well done Amazon - again.