Profile for Fiona Collier > Reviews

Content by Fiona Collier

Fiona Collier

Page: 1 | 2
Oreil Acrylic Ball Droplet Pendant Ceiling Light Lampshade Clear LMB011 PACK/SET OF 2
Offered by SOUKS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Although they are acrylic they have a great sparkle. They have a short drop which was ..., 14 Aug. 2017
These shades look a lot more expensive than they are. Although they are acrylic they have a great sparkle. They have a short drop which was very useful in my hall a door had to clear the light fitting. Excellent value for two. Would highly recommend.

RAS® Men's High Quality Luxury Soft Black Leather Tri Fold Wallet - ID Window - Credit Debit Card Holder - Coin Pocket (Black) #895
Offered by WALLETS KING

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and product, 27 Nov. 2014
This wallet looks great and a lot more expensive than it was. There was a slight problem with the first one I ordered but the seller dealt with the query immediately and the replacement wallet came the next day. Great service and a fantastic product. Would definitely recommend. Perfect Christmas present!!

elho Corsica Flower Bridge Balcony Planter 60cm - Anthracite
elho Corsica Flower Bridge Balcony Planter 60cm - Anthracite

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect balconey boxes, 10 Jun. 2014
I ordered two of these boxes for my balconey and I am so pleased with them. Easy to fit and they hold a lot of flowers. Not having a garden does not mean you can't have a beautiful floral display!

Empire Movie Miscellany: Instant Film Buff Status Guaranteed
Empire Movie Miscellany: Instant Film Buff Status Guaranteed
by Empire Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and interesting, 30 Jan. 2014
This was bought as a present for my nephew who is studing film production and editing. He loved it and it kept him quiet all Christmas!

The Film Encyclopedia 7th Edition: The Complete Guide to Film and the Film Industry
by Ephraim Katz

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of great information, 30 Jan. 2014

Premier Housewares Too Hot Trivet - Cream
Premier Housewares Too Hot Trivet - Cream
Offered by Prime Furnishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Jan. 2014
I had just had my kitchen refitted with cream unit and a wooden work top. Wanted something to protect my work top and this is perfect. Does the job and looks great. Very stable when resting pans on it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, 30 Jan. 2014
This makes my curtain cords look modern. I replaced all my old "pot" cord pulls with these. and they look great!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect No Drill Required!, 30 Jan. 2014
After having my shower room completely redone and newly tiled, I did not want to be drilling holes in order to put up a hook. I bought this on the basis it would “stick” to the wall without the need of drilling or sticky pads which never seem to hold and leave a mess.
It is perfect. Follow the instructions and once fitted correctly it holds two lightweight dressing gowns, no problem and it can be removed and resituated.
So happy I bought another for my bathroom!

The Director's Handbook: Your Duties Responsibilities and Liabilities
The Director's Handbook: Your Duties Responsibilities and Liabilities
by Institute of Directors

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Information, 11 Mar. 2013
Book arrived quickly. It is a good handbook and is informative about your liabilities as a Director. A good source of reference.

I Am The Secret Footballer: Lifting the Lid on the Beautiful Game
I Am The Secret Footballer: Lifting the Lid on the Beautiful Game
by Anon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 11 Mar. 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my brother. It arrived quickly and I have been told is a really good read!

Page: 1 | 2