Profile for Anne-Sophie Sloet van Oldruiteborgh > Reviews

Content by Anne-Sophie Sl...

Anne-Sophie Sloet van Oldruiteborgh

Mindfulness for Busy People: Turning from frantic and frazzled into calm and composed
by Michael Sinclair

5.0 out of 5 stars Mindfulness applied to real life!, 6 Dec. 2013
This book "Mindfulness for busy people" really understand how real life works and that people most often just do not have the time to sit down and meditate for hours. Why I find it so helpful is that the techniques Dr Michael Sinclair and Josie Seydel outline can really be applied to any situation. Since I started reading this book I have become more mindful on the tube, using the berating technique. I also really enjoy my coffee, I am more aware of my posture and more accepting towards my own body, I start to accept that I am not perfect and that is OK. It really helped me to relax my mind and create a stable self that can not only survive but even really enjoy my own hectic life and busy days! I would recommend it to everyone!

HOUSE RULES (#3) BEDROOM LOUNGE WALL ART DECOR DECAL STICKER 1200mm x 550mm. BY DECALS UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks amazing but is a little more difficult to put on the wall, 2 May 2013
I really love how it looks. It looks much better then I had expected. Really great. However, putting it on the wall was kind of a hassle, but they did warn for it since my wall is not flat. My wall has little dumps in it and the letters don't stick to it as easily as to a normal flat wall. It is still possible though, with some patients and help of a friend. It definitely stays on and it looks amazing!