Profile for Mumpotts > Reviews

Mumpotts

Faux Taxidermy Knits: 15 Wild Animal Knitting Patterns
Faux Taxidermy Knits: 15 Wild Animal Knitting Patterns

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiger Rug, 3 July 2015
This is the first pattern I have tried from this book. I got as far as row 11 and there is a mistake on the chart. It shows 1 increase but there should be 2 as row 11 has 12 stitches and row 12 has 14.
Not very good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2015 12:07 PM BST

Devil in the Detail (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 2)
Devil in the Detail (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 April 2015
Brilliantly scary.

Pet Porte Door Microchip Cat Flap - New updated version PetPorte
Pet Porte Door Microchip Cat Flap - New updated version PetPorte

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 17 Nov. 2011
Excellent product, although the cat took a while to get used to click it made as the lock releases. He has overcome this by hurtling at the flap, which surprisingly, copes with his speed.
The flap is even draught proof, and we live in a very windy area.
Initially we had a problem and found that the only way to contact the company was via Face book. I have never found a company that had a better after sales service.

I can't praise them highly enough.

KerShaw Traditional Laundry Starch 700G
KerShaw Traditional Laundry Starch 700G
Offered by Selectric London Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 12 Aug. 2011
The starch arrived with the lid stuck down with layers of tape. I presume it was to keep the lid on, which it didn't. All it did was to cover the directions for use. I have a tub of starch and I do not know how to use it. So far the company has not responded to my email. I will not be using them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2011 9:40 AM BST