Profile for dez16v > Reviews

Verbatim 43551 4.7GB 16x DVD+R Matt Silver - 100 Pack Spindle
Verbatim 43551 4.7GB 16x DVD+R Matt Silver - 100 Pack Spindle
Offered by Europe Sellers Kings

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy to use and very reliable, 19 Nov. 2016
No coasters, quick and easy to use and very reliable.

Bowmore 12 Year Old Malt Whisky, 70 cl
Bowmore 12 Year Old Malt Whisky, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful rich peaty taste which is nice on its own or even with a mixer, 19 Nov. 2016
Delightful rich peaty taste which is nice on its own or even with a mixer. Definitely going to buy more of my favourite whisky!

Crusader V762 Mains Supply Unit with 3 Sockets 20 m Cable
Crusader V762 Mains Supply Unit with 3 Sockets 20 m Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked exactly as it should have done, Manufactured well ..., 2 Sept. 2015
Worked exactly as it should have done, Manufactured well, Feels strong and the plastic parts are well made. The trip switch provides safety.

Popamazing Aluminum Portable Folding Camping Picnic Party Dining Table - 120cm x 60cm(L & W) - with Adjustable Leg (White, 4FT)
Offered by tinkertonk

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Quality!, 2 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Popamazing Table/Desk Collection
Decent Quality, Easy to erect, Nice easy clean finish, stable and strong when unfolded, would buy again.

CITROEN C5 2003-2008 HYBRID WINDSCREEN WIPER BLADES 26"19"
CITROEN C5 2003-2008 HYBRID WINDSCREEN WIPER BLADES 26"19"
Offered by alca-heyner shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Products & Great Quality!, 17 Mar. 2015
Great products at the right price! I was quoted £48 from Halfords just for two wiper blades!! I got these two for less than £20 and they fit correctly and are also very quiet and remove the rain well. What a bargain! I would definitely recommend them.

Lightning to 30 Pin Adaptor Converter Socket Cable Dock Connector, iPhone 5, iPad

1.0 out of 5 stars Just does not work with iPhone 6, poor quality!, 11 Dec. 2014
I bought this converter so that I could use my new iPhone 6 with my old iPhone 4s charging dock, but when I tried it there was no connection between the phone and the charging dock, so the quality is that poor that it just does not work which renders it useless and a waste of £1.65. I know it's not a lot of money but I do expect something to work even if it's for a short time. The quality of the product looks good but the build of it must be very poor and the connector must not be adequate for it to meet all of the necessary connections that the iPhone needs in order to charge or play audio etc. I would suggest that the supplier increase their quality control of products before offering them for sale because this one failed miserably.

KitSound Ignite Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Android, Tablets and MP3 Devices - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars No Bass Sound, 30 Dec. 2013
I like this Kitsound Ignite wireless speaker because it easily connected to my laptop via bluetooth and played music right away from my laptop. However, I do not seem to be able to get any bass sound from it which is quite disappointing. The sound seems like it is being played from inside another box or from behind a thick wall because it's not the true sound of the music that is playing. I have another smaller bluetooth speaker which has provides a lot more bass and a deeper sound which was cheaper than the Kitsound product but gives me a better sound in my opinion. I have been busy over the Christmas period so I have not had time to experiment much with it to find out why there is very little bass sound from it. I will also email the suppliers to see if there are any tweaks that I can do to improve the sound in any way. There is also supposed to be a 10 metre range for this speaker but if I moved the speaker about 10 feet away the sound broke up and I found that I had to move the speaker to within 6 feet for it to play the music correctly. I am using a Lenovo laptop which is fairly high spec and therefore I expect the two to work well together. I do like the look and feel of the Kitsound speaker and it feels solid and well built and if the bass had been better I would have given the product five stars. I do hope I can get the bass sorted or I will be reluctant to use the speaker again and I will be disappointed and may consider returning the product to either Amazon or Kitsound because it's not fit for use etc...

QUVIDO DVD-R 4.7GB 16x LightScribe [Pack of 50]
QUVIDO DVD-R 4.7GB 16x LightScribe [Pack of 50]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightscribe DVD-R Discs, 10 Nov. 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Easy to use and 99.9% burning success. Can use most formats - AVI, MP4, ISO etc...

3.5" SATA & IDE USB 2.0 HDD Hard Disk Drive External Caddy Case
3.5" SATA & IDE USB 2.0 HDD Hard Disk Drive External Caddy Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Shoul Do., 28 Jan. 2011
I bought this to copy files ( music and photos ) from an 80GB IDE HDD from an old PC that I dont use anymore to my new external 2TB HDD.
It was delivered fairly quickly using Amazon's free delivery service and I unpacked it to see that there were no instructions at all to read.
This was the first time that I had attempted this kind of thing so I was a little worried. My best guide was to view the product images on the Amazon site to see which leads to use and how to connect it up to my 80gb internal hdd.
After about 5 minutes I sussed it out and then set it all up to transfer the files.
I connected it to a power source and also to my PC running Vista. It showed up as an additional drive and so I was pleased that I had connected it up correctly.
I began to view the various folders and files but could not see any 'Program Files, My Documents, or System' folders at all, just some basic folders with music and other applications that I had saved.
The most important files that I wanted to transfer were some old pictures of family but I could not view them because I could not see the 'My Documents' folder at all.
My first thoughts were that there must be some kind of conflict with operating systems because my old PC used Windows XP and my new one used Windows Vista.
So I connected the unit up to my laptop which uses XP still and my guess was right. I was now able to see all files and folders on the HDD correctly and transfer the files that I needed.
So if you have had the same problem with this product, make sure that you use the same operating system on both units when transfering files or you will not see all folders.

Other than that issue, the unit performed well and without losing any files and was also very quiet. It would have been very helpful if some instructions were included in the package though.

Hope this review is helpful to others!

Cheers!

Dez

LG KG800 Chocolate Slide Phone Sim Free
LG KG800 Chocolate Slide Phone Sim Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Wrapping, Not without it's faults!, 25 July 2006
First impressions of this new mobile phone were very good, the box is stylish, contemporary and well thought out, it even smells of chocolate! I had read reviews that stated that the battery life was poor so I charged it for a full 12 hours. I read somewhere that these types of batteries have a memory that remembers the charges, so the first charge was very important. When I switched the phone on I was very impressed with the quality of the screen which has 262k colours, most other screens are only 65k colours. The functions are easy to use and well supported and are actioned quickly. The settings on this phone are quite vesatile, you can change the screen wallpaper, ringtones very simply and effectively, even animated screensavers! The sounds from the speaker are clear and sound natural, not dull or muffled, I have not used the headset to listen to music yet. Overall the phone is a nice stylish peice of kit and I have only a couple of issues that dissapointed me which are :- When texting there is no option to start the text with a capital letter, the options are T9Abc, T9abc, T9ABC, 123, abc, ABC. I dont like using T9 it infuriates me, so with my previous phone I normally used Abc which starts a sentence with a capital letter and not lower case or T9. But with the 'Chocolate' I have to start the text with ABC and then change the type to abc which gets annoying after a few texts. The other issue is that there is only one game preinstalled on the phone which is Sudoku. When I tried to drag and drop Java games from my p.c. to the phone via the supplied usb cable there is no folder entitled 'Games' to put them into, so I put them into a folder called 'Other', these show up on the phone but they cannot be installed or played from that location. This is not the case when transfering music or ringtones to the 'Music' folder as they are installed and play as normal. This means that I have to either pay and download games via the internet or buy a bluetooth dongle for my p.c. and send the games from my p.c. to my phone via bluetooth. I queried this issue with L.G customer services and they could not give me a reason why there was no folder for games. So Yes I would recommend this phone but it is not the finished article from my point of view. It is however a beautiful looking phone and one which has impressed my friends. The phone is very trendy and cool but there are other phones on the market that will surpass the features of the LG KG800 Chocolate when it loses its trendy and cool status. I would give this phone a probable shelf life of about 6 months before it is found out to be just a good looker!

Page: 1 | 2