Profile for awaiting_vision > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sony MDR-1A Prestige Overhead Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-1A Prestige Overhead Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 April 2016
Really comfortable ('cause they're really soft) and sound great. Nice and bassy. Just bought another pair for at home.

Kitchen Craft Chocolate Fondue Set
Kitchen Craft Chocolate Fondue Set

5.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome. And this is perfect for that, 14 April 2016
You want to dip things in chocolate. You really do. It's awesome. And this is perfect for that. Simply add a tealight candle and you have a decent-sized pot of melted chocolate into which you can dip anything you like. ANYTHING.

Bicycle Black Tiger Deck Playing Cards by Ellusionist - Red Pip
Bicycle Black Tiger Deck Playing Cards by Ellusionist - Red Pip
Offered by MagicNevin

Very nice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of mouth guards and these are by far the best I've ever tried, 14 April 2016
I've tried a lot of mouth guards and these are by far the best I've ever tried. They're super strong and last for ages before I manage to chew through them. In fact 2 months in they still look new - other ones I've tried have barely lasted 2 weeks.

The Royal Road to Card Magic
The Royal Road to Card Magic
by Jean Hugard

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure if it's just me but I find ..., 14 April 2016
I'm not sure if it's just me but I find it really difficult to make sense of the descriptions in this book because I can't visualise them. I've never seen the word phalange so many times in my life. Every sentence that starts talking about where I should place my phalanges I end up being unable to understand. YMMV because I may just have comprehension issues, but be warned if you suspect you might struggle too.

Hasbro Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad Ex-3 Blaster
Hasbro Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad Ex-3 Blaster
Offered by SHOPPE IN UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a pretty cool engineering feat and worth looking up, 14 April 2016
The mechanism behind this gun allows you to shoot up to 3 nerf bullets, and has no moving parts. Even if you only load one chamber (regardless of which it is) when you pull the trigger it will still fire the bullet. It's a pretty cool engineering feat and worth looking up. Anyway, it's powerful, and shoots far. It can actually sting if shot at from close range. Not sure about accuracy as the bullets I have are very cheap, so it might be due to that, but I find sometimes it's perfectly accurate and other times the bullet just swerves in the air and goes off course so far it almost hits someone in the face.

Flying Goose Sriracha Chilli Sauce 730 ml (Pack of 2)
Flying Goose Sriracha Chilli Sauce 730 ml (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 April 2016
Really sweet, nice, sauce. Very spicy to me but not for some seasoned spice addicts I know.

Neato XV Series Battery Replacement Kit, Set of 2
Neato XV Series Battery Replacement Kit, Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 April 2016
Well, they're batteries, and they work, so I guess not much else to say really.

Duronic Steel DM252 Double Twin LCD LED Desk Mount Arm Monitor Stand Bracket with Tilt and Swivel (Tilt ±45°|Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°) + 10 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 April 2016
Excellent build quality and looks very professional.

2x Wilkinson Sword 70007750 Mens EII Sensitive Disposable Razor 20s
2x Wilkinson Sword 70007750 Mens EII Sensitive Disposable Razor 20s
Offered by Simply Sunshine

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great as they have a little thing you can push ..., 14 April 2016
These are great as they have a little thing you can push which pushes the hair out. Great for the lazy shaver.

Page: 1 | 2