Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase, 21 Feb. 2015
Great quality and very good service

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Stylish Classic - I Love It, 3 Mar. 2012
I bought this radio about 7 months ago, wanting to get a DABs radio that had a retro look and I absolutely love it. Radio signal is brilliant, and it is very easy to use. In addition the radio comes with an adaptor, or you can use batteries. I really love the colour and leather cover - it look very stylish.

I would not hesitate to buy this again, and in fact probably will as I end up moving this one with me when I go to different rooms!

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release), Steel Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 20 Nov. 2011
I originally bought this cover for myself, liked it so much I have since bought 2 as gifts for relatives. What I really like about this cover is that it makes the kindle feel more substantial (easier to hold / read), in addition the light is fantastic - have used it on several occasions. Also the cover is hardwearing - my cover is about 8 months old and I carry the kindle with me everyday, it has had various knocks and has protected the kindle well.

The only downside is the price - it is expensive.

So in summary, if you are looking to spend this sort of money I would definately recommend buying this case.

A Very Short, Fairly Interesting and Reasonably Cheap Book About Studying Strategy (Very Short, Fairly Interesting & Cheap Books)
by Chris Carter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overview and easy to read, 7 May 2011
A short, well written and easy to read overview of strategic management - going through strategic theory and then highlighting the importance of power and politics. I liked the examples, for example using Porter's diamond to illustrate the success of the music industry in Manchester.