Profile for Lucretia > Reviews

Content by Lucretia

Lucretia

Warriors: The Ultimate Guide (Warriors Field Guide)
Warriors: The Ultimate Guide (Warriors Field Guide)
by Erin Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter is a big fan of the Warriors books ..., 22 Jun. 2015
My daughter is a big fan of the Warriors books. This is a must have guide. Some lovely illustrations here too, in this hard back!

ForeFront Cases® New Leather Folding Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 T110 - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR FOREFRONT CASES WARRANTY
Offered by Forefront Cases

SAMRICK Executive Floral Flowers Specially Designed Leather Book Wallet Case for Sony Xperia E1 - White Pink
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jun. 2015
pretty case. Prompt delivery. Great price. All good.

Volbeat Live - Sold Out! 2007 [DVD] [2008]
Volbeat Live - Sold Out! 2007 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Volbeat

4.0 out of 5 stars My Husband was really pleased with the DVD, 11 Jan. 2015
My Husband was really pleased with the DVD, but only 4 stars because some of the interviews were spoken in German with no subtitles!

BROTHER
BROTHER

5.0 out of 5 stars The voice of an angel!!!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: BROTHER (Audio CD)
I am so glad Morten has released another fantastic album, at last! (i know it was only 2 years since out of my hands....)
This is a brilliant album, great lyrics and awesome vocals- as always!!! I still listen to all my A-HA albums (i have loved them since they first started out when i was a teenager- and swing of things was always one of my faves from Scoundrel Days...) Morten's voice gets better and better!!! I have to say, thus far, my faves on this album are, Do you remember me, and Safe with me... but that could change the more i listen! YOU HAVE TO GET THIS ALBUM, you will not be disappointed.

A2064 Medium Purple Patterned Adults Day Gift Idea One Size Lowest Fashion Silk Ties Cufflinks Set 2PT By Y&G
Offered by Men's Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely design and colour!, 19 July 2013
I ordered two of these sets for my Husband-to-be , and Best Man. Out of the two different styles in the same colour, that i ordered, both guys chose this style. I have to say, it's such a beautiful colour combination and design, really eye-catching. If you are looking for a gorgeous purple and silver tie set , or just tie-(still worth getting the set, for the great price!), then, this is a 'must-have'!!! Even though there is no hankie, it's not the end of the world - a lovely button-hole is all you need!

H7066 Purple Paisley Happy Gift For Marriage Silk Ties Cufflinks Hanky Set 3PT By Y&G
Offered by Men's Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set!, 19 July 2013
I purchased two of these for my Husband-to-be and Best Man. This is a lovely set, made from good quality fabric, gorgeous colour! Unfortunately, these were returned, as i ordered two different styles for choice in the colour that we wanted. Nothing is wrong with it, but both guys preferred the other style.