Profile for Dianne > Reviews

Content by Dianne

Dianne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LOCOMO Roman Knight Helmet Visor Cosplay Knit Beanie Hat Cap Wind Mask FFH088GRY
Offered by AOLVO.UM (ship from HongKong)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a giggle but great quality!, 17 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my other half's birthday at the start of the month, I'd seen a reference to it on Facebook and looked it up on Amazon. Price was great and arrived within about 10 days. Wasn't sure what the quality was going to be like at this price, but we were not disappointed. Its quite a thick, chunky knit and will keep you really warm, as yet, my other half hasn't been brave enough to wear it out in public, but he loves it none the less! :)

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 W - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 W - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it all the time!, 17 Feb. 2014
I've had to replace my first mini chopper which I've had for several years now, the spindle which holds the blade had finally worn out. Not at all disappointed by this though as I used it most days, its always plugged into the wall ready to go……..I think the final bit of parmesan chopping got the better of it :( I looked at other mini choppers, before replacing with the same one, but I was so impressed but the power of this machine, its simplicity, durability and not to mention cost! that I didn't see the need to swap for a different make such as Dualit or a magi mix. This is a little star in my kitchen and the most used kitchen gadget ever and I've bought loads in the past that I've used a couple of time and are now gathering dust in the cupboards. It took me a couple of days to realise that there has been a slight improvement in this model too, a little opening in the lid presumably to add oil or other liquids during the machines operation, not needed to use this function so far, but I'm sure I will at some point. Well done Kenwood, this is a real whizz in the kitchen and a great price too :))

Mr Huda's Tikka Masala Curry Paste 160 g (Pack of 3)
Mr Huda's Tikka Masala Curry Paste 160 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Spicewala

5.0 out of 5 stars Best you buy in a Jar!, 15 Jan. 2014
I love this stuff and repeat purchase it on a regular basis. The added bonus is that it's a local product for me, or at least it was, until I moved, so I now buy it through Amazon. Makes a great curry and I add a little spicy mango chutney at the end of the cooking process just to give extra depth of flavour.

The King's Ginger Liqueurs, 50 cl
The King's Ginger Liqueurs, 50 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous with Whiskey...... so I'm told!, 15 Jan. 2014
I purchased this liquor for my partner for Xmas 2013, he is an avid whiskey fan and I saw this particular liquor recommended in my monthly BBC Good Food. So glad I took a punt and bought it, he absolutely loves it mixed in with his whiskey, he's also a ginger fan too, so perhaps that helps. During the xmas holidays he gave it to guests to try and they too loved it. It will definitely be something that is a repeat purchased! Thanks too to Amazon, it was £18 back in December, the cheapest I could find anywhere :)

KitchenCraft Home Made Deluxe Stainless Steel Cooking Thermometer
KitchenCraft Home Made Deluxe Stainless Steel Cooking Thermometer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Nov. 2013
Arrived on time and works a treat! Tip: once I finish using it, I place it in a glass or plastic beaker with warm soapy water and it almost cleans itself, better to do it this way, than wait until the sticky product it's been cooking in, has gone cold and you find yourself using pressure and a scrubbing sponge to clean it, less chance of breakage……...

Pump Dispensers for 1Litre Bottles - TWIN pack
Pump Dispensers for 1Litre Bottles - TWIN pack
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but…….., 14 Nov. 2013
One the positive side, the product arrived ahead of time, great! however I could only get one of the pumps to work, the other one will not work at all no matter what I do or however long I turn the head, so I thought it was not really value for money for only 1 working pump!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Polyethylene Reversible Cutting Board, 36.5 x 25 cm - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 16 Jun. 2013
So much so, that I have 3 in different colours, there's always one in the dishwasher, one in use and one waiting to be used on the side. They clean really well in the dishwasher too, no fading or product deterioration of any kind, I just hope they still make them when mine bite the dust!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 16 Jun. 2013
Arrived on time, but every part of it is cling wrapped and the lines are just not tort enough, ok if you want to hang up only hankies and socks, but not much use for anything else. I could not get all the plastic wrapping off either, very annoying and fiddle, bought mine for caravaning, but useless!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Polyethylene Reversible Cutting Board, 36.5 x 25 cm - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Jun. 2013
I now have 3 of these in different colours, they are used every day in the kitchen and there is always at least one in the dishwasher at all times, great product, love the colours, very robust!

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spatula Spoon, 28 cm - Orange
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spatula Spoon, 28 cm - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 16 Jun. 2013
I have four of these now all in different colours, they are used constantly in my kitchen and always come out well in the dishwasher, great colours and reasonably priced too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3