Profile for Dianne > Reviews

Magic Night Out Doll Yasmina Clairvoya
Magic Night Out Doll Yasmina Clairvoya
Offered by Bargin Billies

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit pricey!, 16 Jun. 2013
My niece spotted these on the tv and immediately wanted one for her birthday, so a reluctantly gave in and paid £25, pricey for what it is, but a nice looking doll all the same.

JVL 4 Tier Family Shoe Rack
JVL 4 Tier Family Shoe Rack

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and does the job, 16 Jun. 2013
Not pretty to look at, though better than a messy pile of shoes, this product is sturdy and does the job well.

Cuisinart ICE30 Ice Cream Maker
Cuisinart ICE30 Ice Cream Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Jun. 2013
I've had this in my basket for sometime now, bought it as a birthday present for myself as it had gone down in price by £24, so I thought it was bargain! Just made my first batch if vanilla ice cream using a Hugh Fernley recipe and it was lush. I don't have trouble fitting it in my freezer either, and I do fill my freezer at all times! Fits nicely on one shelf along with a couple of other bits around it. Love the simplicity of this, it's so easy to clean too. Happy Birthday to me! :))

Microplane Premium Zester, Black
Microplane Premium Zester, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Microplanes are great, 16 Jun. 2013
All microplane graters are fab, I now have 3, this being my latest purchase. You can never have too many of these if your an enthusiastic cook, I always have one in the dishwasher at all times!

Joseph Joseph Segment Utensil Pot - White/Green
Joseph Joseph Segment Utensil Pot - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds a little style....., 7 April 2013
I was reluctant to pay full price for this, after all it's only to store utensils in......so I waited till the price dropped. Quality product, great style as are most Joseph Joseph products, mins it kept by the side of the cooker at all times, is easily wiped clean and can be taken apart to clean the inside too. Like it so much I'm waiting to buy a 2nd when the price drops again.....

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Polyethylene Reversible Cutting Board, 36.5 x 25 cm - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 April 2013
I brought my first one and was so impressed I have since purchased a first 3 in different colours. Non-slip on my wooden work tops and are easily cleaned in the dishwasher, a big bonus I feel.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spatula Spoon, 28 cm - Purple
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spatula Spoon, 28 cm - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 7 April 2013
I use these all the time in the kitchen and the motor home, I have one in every colour, they are cheap and very cheerful as well as being very useful. I've always got at least 2 in the dishwasher at all times.....

OXO Good Grips 21081UK Y Peeler
OXO Good Grips 21081UK Y Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so good, I have 2........, 7 April 2013
I use mine so much for peeling veg that I needed a second for when one was in the dishwasher waiting to be cleaned, i've had my first for several years now and it's still as sharpe as the first time I used it.

Cuissential SlickMat - Non-stick Silicone Baking Mat; Baking Sheet Size (Pastry Mat, Baking Liner)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 7 April 2013
Nothing sticks, including meringues and its so easy to clean afterwords. Wish it was a little cheaper as I'd like a couple more of them.

Christmas Window Snowflake Stickers With Glitter
Christmas Window Snowflake Stickers With Glitter
Offered by Express Goods UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 April 2013
Cheap, but very effective, definitely need to wet them to ensure they stay put, I loved the effect they gave to the windows either side of my front door.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3