Profile for Marmeduke > Reviews

Marmeduke

Page: 1 | 2
Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the sound is fine. I am still looking for a headset with ..., 29 April 2017
The main problem has been the control box. For me it either needs to be nearer or further away from the headset since at the moment it dangles between me and the desk and has twice switched off the sound by accident. The quality of the sound is fine. I am still looking for a headset with a tone control!

The Secret Life of an Unborn Baby in the Mother's Womb (The Secret Life of an Unborn Baby in the Mother's Womb The Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars far more informative with amazing example of the fetus being influenced by its surrounding, 12 April 2017
There is another book called, I think, "The Secret Life of the unborn Child" by two authors It is longer and , I feel, far more informative with amazing example of the fetus being influenced by its surrounding. A far better buy really.. .

20m Ethernet Cable (Straight) PC to Router / Hub (Enhanced CAT5e White Cable)
20m Ethernet Cable (Straight) PC to Router / Hub (Enhanced CAT5e White Cable)
Offered by GFS - CABINKⓇ

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2016
Perfect, fairly flexible, white with no change in the computers speed; what more could you ask!

The Order of Mass - eReader Edition
The Order of Mass - eReader Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but I do find that since I am ..., 25 Aug. 2016
Fine, but I do find that since I am on the second from highest print size, I am continually flicking the pages.

Mass Readings 2016
Mass Readings 2016

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2016
Great!

Cruden's concordance to the Bible arranged under one alphabet
Cruden's concordance to the Bible arranged under one alphabet

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps ity is me., 25 Aug. 2016
I still have to discover how to use it !!!!!!

The Narrowboat Guide: A complete guide to choosing, designing and maintaining a narrowboat

2.0 out of 5 stars but I found it somewhat boring!, 25 Aug. 2016
Sorry, but I found it somewhat boring!

Dear God; Children's Letters to God
Dear God; Children's Letters to God

4.0 out of 5 stars My only negative comment is that I would have liked at least some of the letters all on one ..., 25 Aug. 2016
My only negative comment is that I would have liked at least some of the letters all on one page.

AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with UK Plug
AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with UK Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2016
Great product, and am constantly using for odd bit of powered hardware.

High Speed Wireless Network Adaptor - Daffodil LAN03 - Add WiFi to your PC or Replace a Faulty Network Card - N Class Internet Dongle

5.0 out of 5 stars Initial problem with installation, may have been my fault ..., 25 Aug. 2016
Initial problem with installation, may have been my fault using the disk, but the manufacturers fell over backwards to get things right. Well done "Daffodil"

Page: 1 | 2