Profile for Stacey B > Reviews

Content by Stacey B

Stacey B (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars There's only 1 Direction...........Up!, 6 May 2012
My daughter is 1 Directions number 1 fan and she absolutely loved this gift. The free wristband and badge was an added bonus. A very happy customer :)

One Direction Signature Case For Blackberry Curve 8520 9300 White Hard Back Case Cover Skin. Plate + + 1D Wristband by Amber Sonlineacce Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars There's on 1 Direction.......Up!, 6 May 2012
I got this for my daughter and she absolutely loved it! It was great to have something extra too (wristband and badge). A very happy customer.

impexo Nokia C1-01 Case Cover Skin Pouch Shell Unbreakable Soft Silicone Pink With White Floral Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my niece happy, 16 Dec. 2011
Great little gift for my niece. She was jelous when her cousin had one so it was really cheap to make them both the same.

Tupac: Resurrection [DVD] [2004]
Tupac: Resurrection [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Tupac Shakur
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this guy, 16 Dec. 2011
This was an excellent DVD. I love this guy so it was great to watch a DVD of his life. I definately recommend it to all Tupac fans & to the non-fans.....get involved! :)

Adidas Vanquish 3
Adidas Vanquish 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Run for your life!, 6 Nov. 2011
My partner suffers from back pain so comfort is essential. He was over the moon when I surprised him with these as he said they were the comfiest trainers he has ever owned. I was ecstatic too as the price was not over the top. I definately recommend these. Great to do business with.

D&G DW0379 Watch Prime Time Big IPG Gold Dial With Brown Logo
D&G DW0379 Watch Prime Time Big IPG Gold Dial With Brown Logo

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch the size., 6 Nov. 2011
This is actually the Men's watch as it is the larger face so I lost out as it actually cost me to return the item even though the information was incorrect!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bling!, 6 Nov. 2011
This case came in the condition stated & withtin the timescale but one of the diamonds fell out after a couple of months. Other than that, Im happy.

U-Bop Transparent PolySHELL | Samsung GT-S7070 S7070 | Diva
U-Bop Transparent PolySHELL | Samsung GT-S7070 S7070 | Diva

1.0 out of 5 stars What's the crack?!, 6 Nov. 2011
This item came as stated & within the timescale but it cracked within days so it was lucky it was a twin pack........or not so lucky as the same thing happened within a few days again! Think I'll stick to the silicone cases in future.

iGloo Diamante Flexible Soft Silicone Skin Case for the BlackBerry Curve 8520 / 9300 3G - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Happy, 6 Nov. 2011
This item arrived within the time scale and in the condition described. My wee girl was very happy with it so if she's happy, Im happy. Great to do business with.

Seed of Chucky Box Set from Childs Play
Seed of Chucky Box Set from Childs Play

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken head, 8 Oct. 2010
I bought this as a gift for my daughter and as soon as she took them out the box, Tiffany's head fell off and had to be glued back on! She loves them though. I just think they are more for show.