Profile for E. E. Day > Reviews

Content by E. E. Day

E. E. Day "Satisfied Customer" (Surrey UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Stay Active Sports White Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks For Men & Women | Ankle & Heel Arch Support Sleeves | For Sore Feet, Pain Relief, Improved Circulation, Recovery, Varicose Veins, Running & More
Offered by Fit-Finders

4.0 out of 5 stars better width but a little on the long side which ..., 18 July 2017
Initially I ordered S/M size but the top of the sock wasn't wide enough for the circumference of my leg and made a big indentation. I then went for the next size up, better width but a little on the long side which is unfortunate. However, the sock provides sufficient compression and is definitely helping the poor circulation in my ankle which has resulted from an injury. The socks were delivered promptly and yes, I would recommend them but be sure to measure your leg and choose the size accordingly.

JML Chillmax - Pillow Gel Inlay - Natural Cooling & Maximum Comfort - For Any Pillow
Offered by BUYonic-Gifts&Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, arrived in time for the heat wave, 15 July 2017
Excellent, arrived in time for the heat wave! Remarkable the difference it has made to my partner. Highly recommended for any hot heads out there.

Garden Retreat Mug ~ Head Gardeners Mug
Garden Retreat Mug ~ Head Gardeners Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Gardener, 15 July 2017
Purchased this as a gift for my partner, well received. Good sturdy design.

Money Belt Waist Pack and Passport Holder Travel Accessory for Men and Women with RFID protection
Offered by Genixx LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Traveller, 15 July 2017
Perfect for travelling. Love the fact that it is not bulky and will lie flat underneath clothing. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2017 1:26 PM BST

Aidapt Contour Bed Leg Rest
Aidapt Contour Bed Leg Rest
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Patient, 30 Mar. 2017
I suffered a painful leg injury after being knocked off my bike and found it difficult to get comfortable. The leg rest proved ideal; it arrived promptly and has a lovely soft "pillow case" which can be removed and laundered. I would definitely recommend.

Hozelock 30m Wall Mounted Reel with 15m hose
Hozelock 30m Wall Mounted Reel with 15m hose

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to install, 7 Aug. 2015
Life is so much easier with the right equipment!! It arrived promptly, was well packed, easy to install, couldn't be happier. Perfect for my small garden. Highly recommended.

Deluxe Reusable Hot and Cold Gel Pack with Compress Wrap for Fast Pain Relief by Gelpacksdirect
Offered by Gelpacksdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Creaky Knees, 17 Jun. 2014
I've given this a 5 star rating because it is the best relief I've found so far without resorting to pain killers. I suffer from a Baker's cyst behind my left knee which can be very troublesome. The device is brilliant and reduces inflamation very quickly. I put the gel pack in the fridge/freezer until it is nice and cold, pop it into the pocket and wrap it around my knee. I continue doing other things without having to sit with my leg propped up. No idea how it would work in the microwave and I have to agree with another reviewer who thought it would have to be longer to fit around her back. However, I'm not complaining because it works amazingly well on my knee.

LADIE MENS UNISEX WATERPROOF BUCKET BUSH HAT 3 COLORS/4 SIZES (57cm, NAVY)
LADIE MENS UNISEX WATERPROOF BUCKET BUSH HAT 3 COLORS/4 SIZES (57cm, NAVY)
Offered by VIZ-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry Locks, 17 May 2014
The hat arrived promptly, it fits perfectly and the colour is great. Am considering buying a 2nd one to keep in the car for those mad dashes from car to supermmarket when its pouring with rain. Much better than an umbrella and my hair keeps nice and dry (hence the name dry locks!). I would definitely recommend it.

Skechers Bikers-Hot Ticket Women's Shoes - Brown (TPE), 4 UK
Skechers Bikers-Hot Ticket Women's Shoes - Brown (TPE), 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet, 2 May 2014
I ordered the taupe, mainly because they were a good price and I'd never purchased Skechers trainers before. I wanted to get an idea of fit, suitability etc., I am not disappointed. I love the peach in-a-soles and the sparkly bits on the side embellishments. They are very comfortable and fit my broad feet . Perfect for summer with crop trousers. I shall order a black pair later in the season. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Discerning shopper, 13 Dec. 2013
Very happy with this item. It arrived quickly and looks the same as the picture. I've bought it as a Christmas present, I hope Tracey likes it as much as I do!

Page: 1 | 2