Profile for Hedgehog > Reviews

Arpan Large Purple Memo Slip In Photo Album 300 6x4 Photos
Arpan Large Purple Memo Slip In Photo Album 300 6x4 Photos
Offered by Claris

1.0 out of 5 stars Asks for positive review for an awful product., 22 Feb. 2017
One thing I CANNOT STAND is being bugged for reviews!
This is what you will get buying here unfortunately. Along with a poor quality product of which looks as though it will last for all of five minutes. A complete waste of money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 15 Dec. 2016
"Lasts for up to two weeks"....... I wish!
Awful product, I'm definitely never wasting my money on "Jams" again .

Jamberry Snow Day Full Sheet of Nail Wraps Limited Edition Design
Jamberry Snow Day Full Sheet of Nail Wraps Limited Edition Design

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money., 15 Dec. 2016
Purchased Jamberry nail wraps from a consultant and in all honesty, I would say these are a complete waste of money.
Bought Jamberry juniors and standard size so my daughter and I could match for her school Christmas party - something she's been asking for ages.
She ended up in tears. These wraps are nothing but low quality stickers but with exceptionally poor adhesive. Her wraps literally pealed within 20 minutes and she was crying because she had been so careful of her big girl nails (4yo).
My nails have not faired any better, despite me even placing a layer of clear nail varnish over the top in an effort to keep them on.
In all, a complete and utter waste of money.

Flopsie 12-inch Bengal Tiger
Flopsie 12-inch Bengal Tiger

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - stuffing coming out on arrival., 21 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Flopsie 12-inch Bengal Tiger (Toy)
Received today . The tiger had blue tape on his tale covering a hole which leads to the stuffing!
Stupidly I cut the tags off prior to checking this toy over, otherwise I would be returning it without hesitation .

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely disgusted., 15 Nov. 2016
Initially I was very impressed, the incubator seemed easy to set and keep temperature. I set 6 serama eggs into the incubator.
Then I realised that ALL electrical components are open to the main unit (see my first image), therefore water due to condensation, easily gets into the system.
The screws inside the unit rusted after approximately 10-14 days. Then at day 18 the electrics made an odd noise then a bang! The whole thing had stopped working with 3 days until my eggs were due to hatch.
Thankfully I had an old incubator, so quickly set this up and put the eggs in there .
I had purchased the Pecute incubator as I was worried that my old , reputable brand, incubator might be on its last legs! How wrong could I have been!
Upon trying to return the incubator, I have been informed that my return will not be accepted!
In my opinion this unit is at least unreliable and at worst dangerous.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Homeme 100FT Expandable Flexible Garden Hose Solid Brass Hose Fittings & Spray Gun-Green
Offered by MUMU UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., 11 Oct. 2016
Not at all happy with how my order has been handled. I spent just under half an hour in the telephone yesterday regarding issues surrounding this hose!

100 x Mixed Coloured White Flat Coin Round Alphabet Letter "A-Z" Acrylic Spacer Beads 7mm - Findings Crafting Beading Jewellery Making

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not contain all the letters of the alphabet, 31 Aug. 2016
Unfortunately I've had to source locally as my pack did not contain all the letters of the alphabet! You would think that, given the pack size, there should be at least 2 of the same letter. I couldn't even spell my daughter's name of Chloe!
Not happy.

Rabbit Hutch Cages Stand Double Metal 6x Pets House Box Hutches Cages Outdoor
Rabbit Hutch Cages Stand Double Metal 6x Pets House Box Hutches Cages Outdoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Aug. 2016
Purchased to keep Serama (smallest breed of chicken in the world) in the few days prior to showing, these are a lovely, solid construction and excellent for what we were looking for.
Overall it took my husband approximately 90 mins from opening the boxes to it being fully built and in place, ready for me to put bedding in.
Everything as described and in no way flimsy in our opinion.
However, definitely unsuitable for rabbits!

Trefl 916 14804 My Little Pony Puzzle
Trefl 916 14804 My Little Pony Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Aug. 2016
Gorgeous!
A beautiful jigsaw, no problems whatsoever with the glitter coming off, and the box itself is sturdy, has a little Velcro fastening and plastic handle.
My 3 year old daughter absolutely loves it.
Perfect!

Official Licensed My Little Pony Short Sleeve Dress Tee Top For Girls Age 2 4 6 8 10 12-116cm-Design 9
Offered by NAUGHTYBABY

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size (or two!) larger than required., 27 July 2016
Ordered 116cm which is supposed to be the correct size for a 5-6 year old. I ordered this size due to reading that the tshirt comes up small.
Our 3 year old daughter is of average size, possibly slightly smaller. However, the 116cm just fits her!
She does love this tshirt and the quality is good, so I am pleased overall
My advice:
Definitely order a size (or two) larger !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7