Profile for Mr. Cris Mitchell > Reviews

Content by Mr. Cris Mitchell

Mr. Cris Mitchell (Wiltshire, UK)

Cake Pops
Cake Pops
by Angie Dudley
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake-Pop-Tastic!, 5 April 2011
This review is from: Cake Pops (Hardcover-spiral)
Fantastic ideas...! I'm planning to make these for my daughters birthday. This book makes them look so easy to make!

BUILT Neoprene Slim Sleeve Case for 7-Inch Tablets, Shadow Flower
BUILT Neoprene Slim Sleeve Case for 7-Inch Tablets, Shadow Flower

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, Durable and Funky, 5 April 2011
What more can I say, "BUILT" products are built to last! When I first opened it and slipped in my Kindle I thought it was to big and the Kindle was going to fall out, but it was perfect. You could take it out of your bag up-side-down and the Kindle will not fall out of the sleeve, even though the top of the sleeve is open. Overall this is a great product and would recommend to anyone.

Star Wars Style Lightsaber / Laser Sword - Blue
Star Wars Style Lightsaber / Laser Sword - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightsabretastic, 5 April 2011
This is a great looking toy, with a bright blue light which is still working 6 weeks on. The only problem is the sound has stopped working, but I believe that is only because the batterys are to low for it to work. Overall my daughter has had a lot of fun with it and can see it lasting quite a while.

Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD]
Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mae Whitman

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sequal!, 30 Dec. 2009
My 4 year old daughter loved this film. I think you would find it difficult to find any child or adult who would not like it.

The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book!!, 24 Aug. 2009
I am a keen and proficient baker and was given this book as a gift and haven't put it down since!! I've tried several of the cupcake recipes and they are fantastic (as an aside to all those who seem to be having problems with the quantities, the preface tells you the size of cupcake cases to use - American/muffin size - I've used these and they've worked fine). The Vanilla Cupcakes are the lightest and loveliest I've tasted and the frosting is really light and fluffy. A new favourite and can't wait to try more!! TRUDY MITCHELL

Trumpton: The Complete Collection [DVD] [1967]
Trumpton: The Complete Collection [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Brian Cant
Offered by MyAubergine

4.0 out of 5 stars A Timeless Classic, 29 May 2008
I brought this for my 3 year old daughter, who absolutely loves it! I would totally recommend it to anyone with toddlers and also parents who like to reminisce their childhood.