Profile for baby duck > Reviews

baby duck

Savic Hamster Sky Navy Blue Hamster Cage 80 X 50 X 50 Cm
Savic Hamster Sky Navy Blue Hamster Cage 80 X 50 X 50 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamster heaven, 26 Feb. 2013
Great cage. New hamster loves it. Feels secure in the tubes and cosy in his hammock. Its big so it took a couple of weeks before he got used to it and felt comfortable to roam around the downstairs part. The wheel is far too noisy - could hear it from the floor below and kept my little boy awake. Had to take it out and buy a silent one. The cage is big and takes up a lot of room in my sons bedroom but worth it to know hamsters got plenty of space to run around and explore.

Mamma Mia! [DVD]
Mamma Mia! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Seyfried
Offered by Second Glance LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Mamma Mia for all ages!, 2 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Mamma Mia! [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived quickly . Great movie. Kids love it and all the abba songs. Have to play the cd in the car every day now!

Fuzzy-Felt Anniversary Compendium
Fuzzy-Felt Anniversary Compendium

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the imagination, 17 April 2009
Great toy which uses the child's imagination to create pictures and scenes. My 2 and 3 yr old both had a great time with it when we first opened it up. Back to basics, and doesn't need much intervention from the parents. There are tonnes of pieces and should keep them entertained for a while.
Getting some of the pieces out was difficult as they had not been cut through enough. Some bits are tiny and very easy to lose.

My Grandpa's Briefcase
My Grandpa's Briefcase
by P.H. Hanson
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Idea, 17 April 2009
Great book - my 3 yrd old was intruiged by it. Loads to discover and items to play with.
Very sturdy, but my 2yr old did manage to break a few things.
It's a great idea, original and would make a perfect gift for other children.

Super Paint, Sponge & Stencil Chestr
Super Paint, Sponge & Stencil Chestr
Offered by FinalFantasyQueen

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better from the outside, 17 April 2009
The kit sounded great on the description....but I was a bit disappointed when I received it. I expected it to be crammed full of goodies, but it seemd a bit empty. The kids enjoy painting and doing sponge pictures.Easy for my 2yr and 3 yr old to use. I have seen it cheaper elsewhere and cheaper versions at supermarkets.