Profile for Gruffalo's Mum > Reviews

Content by Gruffalo's Mum

Gruffalo's Mum "davb" (London)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi)
Offered by SKYWISH

1.0 out of 5 stars Canadian model not covered by warranty in UK, 10 April 2014
This is not a criticism of the tablet. We bought ours through an Amazon seller called Global Bargains UK. When we opened it, we could see immediately that it had come with the wrong plug. I contacted Samsung, who checked the code on our tablet. It had been manufactured in Canada. Because it was manufactured outside the EU, it was not covered for any servicing in the UK. So we are returning the tablet - it is a lot of money to spend on something that would not be covered for servicing if anything were to go wrong with it. Don't buy from this seller (unless you want a Canadian plug and device).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2014 6:15 PM BST

Ladies Dark Rose Fair Isle Style Fingerless/Mitten Cap Fashion Gloves
Ladies Dark Rose Fair Isle Style Fingerless/Mitten Cap Fashion Gloves
Offered by Accessoryo

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not huge, 15 Jan. 2014
these are warm and cosy. they are quite pretty and I like them as I can still use my fingers to do up children's coats / open snacks etc without taking my gloves off. They are just one size, though, and I would have preferred them to be a bit longer so as not to leave a gap between my coat sleeve and glove. I'm a size 7 shoe so probably need large in gloves.