Profile for Gruffalo's Mum > Reviews

Content by Gruffalo's Mum

Gruffalo's Mum "davb" (London)

16 X Thank you cards four assorted designs - Ideal for birthday or any occasion (CAKE DESIGN)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 April 2015
Good value for money. I only got 12 in my pack, though.

Terror on the Amazon - The Quest for El Dorado (DK Readers Level 3)
Terror on the Amazon - The Quest for El Dorado (DK Readers Level 3)
by DK DK

5.0 out of 5 stars The DK Readers are great. We have been watching 'The Mysterious Cities of ..., 2 April 2015
The DK Readers are great. We have been watching 'The Mysterious Cities of Gold' and my 6 year-old loved this book as he could read it himself and told him more about the background to the conquistadors.

Stargazer UV Neon Hair Gel, Blue
Stargazer UV Neon Hair Gel, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars It was like paint and took quite a while to dry, 2 April 2015
Bought for 'crazy hair day' for comic Relief at my son's school. It was like paint and took quite a while to dry. I would probably opt for a spray another time as I really felt this was a it gloopy and was afraid my son would turn blue if it rained on him!

Rheme Garmin Nuvi Compatible Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series and for NEW nuvi Series
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better! We have a Garmin and this has been ..., 2 April 2015
After our new SatNav fell off the windscreen several times in the first few days of owning it, I read reviews and decided to give this a go. So much better! We have a Garmin and this has been much better than the suction pad that came with the device.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (Black, Wi-Fi)
Offered by Simply 4 U

1.0 out of 5 stars Canadian model not covered by warranty in UK, 10 April 2014
This is not a criticism of the tablet. We bought ours through an Amazon seller called Global Bargains UK. When we opened it, we could see immediately that it had come with the wrong plug. I contacted Samsung, who checked the code on our tablet. It had been manufactured in Canada. Because it was manufactured outside the EU, it was not covered for any servicing in the UK. So we are returning the tablet - it is a lot of money to spend on something that would not be covered for servicing if anything were to go wrong with it. Don't buy from this seller (unless you want a Canadian plug and device).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2014 6:15 PM BST

Ladies Dark Rose Fair Isle Style Fingerless/Mitten Cap Fashion Gloves
Ladies Dark Rose Fair Isle Style Fingerless/Mitten Cap Fashion Gloves
Offered by Accessoryo

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not huge, 15 Jan. 2014
these are warm and cosy. they are quite pretty and I like them as I can still use my fingers to do up children's coats / open snacks etc without taking my gloves off. They are just one size, though, and I would have preferred them to be a bit longer so as not to leave a gap between my coat sleeve and glove. I'm a size 7 shoe so probably need large in gloves.