Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Páramo Mountain Pull-On
Páramo Mountain Pull-On

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
Just a lovely piece of kit. I have 3 now!

Perché Noi? - Enhanced Easy Italian Reader (Italian Edition)
Perché Noi? - Enhanced Easy Italian Reader (Italian Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying translation in text, 11 Mar. 2014
This book was frustratingly bad. It gave an English word as a translation every so often, but they were words that were obvious and simple like 'for' or 'of' when more difficult words were just left. For example Albertine piangeva e gridava er a(was) diperata. If you needed translation for the word was, you certainly would need a translation for the harder words. I would not recommed this book. The story line was very bad and gratuitously gory too.

See You Soon Caroline!
See You Soon Caroline!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read., 10 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. I read it in only two sessions as I could not put it down. The characters are extremely three dimensional, I could easily visualize the teenagers in the book from young people I have known. It is a part of history that was not much talked about for a long time - anti-antisemitism in France and I did not know much about the internment camps in southern France and the horror of these places. It was both an educational and an entertaining read. It would make an excellent reader for a GCSE contemporary history syllabus in schools.

Vivaldi - 4 Mandolin Concertos, RV 93, 425, 532 & 558
Vivaldi - 4 Mandolin Concertos, RV 93, 425, 532 & 558

5.0 out of 5 stars Vivaldi - 4 Mandolin Concertos, RV 93, 425, 532 & 558, 13 Jan. 2013
Such a sublime album. Just loved it and play it over and over. It just takes me to places I've not been!