Profile for mrs c a barber > Reviews

Content by mrs c a barber

mrs c a barber

bubba 16 oz/473ml HERO elite tasteguard® tumbler, stainless
bubba 16 oz/473ml HERO elite tasteguard® tumbler, stainless

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2017
Keeps my drinks hot or cold for ages. No leaks.

The Optician's Wife
The Optician's Wife

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 21 July 2017
I almost gave up on this book in the first chapter as it was a bit of a slow start but I am so glad I didn't. Once the story gets going it is totally enthralling. I couldn't put it down. Very well written and a joy to read.

Word Rings
Word Rings

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 14 July 2015
This review is from: Word Rings (App)
Good for a tea break

Amazon Fire HD 6 Standing Protective Case (4th Generation - 2014 release), Citron yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 12 Dec. 2014
Bought this after buying a cheaper version which was rubbish. This case is perfect. Not bulky at all and the same colour as the kindle fire. Closes quite securely with magnet and also powers off device when shut and on when opened.

Fire HD 6 Case - Poetic Amazon Fire HD 6 Case [SlimBook Series] - Folio Case with Folding Cover Stand for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 (2014) Green (3-Year Manufacturer Warranty from Poetic)

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like the way the fire is held in by elastic ..., 12 Dec. 2014
The case is well made but I found it to be too bulky for my liking. I didn't like the way the fire is held in by elastic corner straps. The colour is nothing like the kindle fire colour. I ended up buying the official amazon cover after a few weeks.

Blindsided (A Thriller)
Blindsided (A Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sept. 2014
A very enjoyable read, fast paced and interesting all the way through. Will definitely read more by this author.

Quistel Soothing Ear Cleaner for dogs cats and small animals 50ml
Quistel Soothing Ear Cleaner for dogs cats and small animals 50ml
Offered by Quistel

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed enough to write a revies, 31 Jan. 2013
I don't normally bother writing reviews but this product certainly merits one.

Like some others on here I have struggled with problems with my dogs ears for years. Really sore, red ears. Loads of gunky wax, smelly, etc etc Spent a fortune at vets on stuff that doesn't work, changed diet to try and rule out allergy etc etc.
I saw the reviews for this and thought it was worth a shot and I am so glad I gave it a try. After just 4 applications 100% improvement!! Recommends to use twice a day for first few weeks, but I just did once a day and still worked fine. After putting in and massaging my dog runs around like a loon for about 10 mins rubbing against everything, so if you have pale coloured furnishings make sure you close these rooms off as the stuff is very purple and will probably stain. Had no problem with the dogs fur getting stained. I never acutally witnessed any gunk coming out of his ears, but it isn't there anymore so must have at some point. It smells a bit antisepticy, and my dog did whine a bit the first time I applied it, but his ears were really inflamed at that stage so I think anything would have been uncomfortable.
I am definitely going to keep a bottle of this magic stuff available and use once a week to keep the nasty stuff at bay. May even try to go back to old food as I don't think the problem was allergy at all.