Profile for Ms A Moore > Reviews

Content by Ms A Moore

Ms A Moore (Howden,East yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Call the Midwife - Series 1 [DVD]
Call the Midwife - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Raine
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 5 Jan. 2013
The review's on here speak for themselves,,I am merely, just adding to them.I absolutely loved this series,and was very sad,when it finished,it is well written,beautifully acted out,by the superb cast.I can't praise this enough,it is a mixture of humour,sadness,and love,it is heart warming,emotive,enchanting and endearing,as you go on the journey's,of the families,as there storey's un fold,if you haven't had the chance to see the first series,then you have really missed out,but fortunately ,it is all here,on DVD,and at a great price too.

Make It Last Forever
Make It Last Forever
Offered by westworld-

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Make It Last Forever (Audio CD)
Keith sweat,in the 90's,was off the hook,he couldn't make a bad song!,but this is an album of bad songs,and no where near,as good as his older stuff.I think his best album is,keep it coming,and in my opinion,he hasn't made one as good since,sorry!,but I only write honest reviews.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2013 3:05 PM GMT

Good Ol' Fashioned Love
Good Ol' Fashioned Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing!, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Good Ol' Fashioned Love (Audio CD)
If you like perfect harmonies,from music 50 -60s,then you will absolutely love this group,and they are so vibrant,refreshing,and full of fun Oh,and boy they can all sing!,I went to see them in York,last Saturday,and they were Amazing!,they just keep getting better,and better,and they are a class act.I absolutely love this cd,and it really does grow on you,but that doesn't take long.

Eylure Strip Lashes No.100 (Volume)
Eylure Strip Lashes No.100 (Volume)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 Nov. 2012
I tried these lashes,and I'm glad I did,they look fab on,and so easy to put on,which amazed me,as I have never used false eye lashes before,and was a bit frightened to try them,as I thought I would get into a mess with them.I tried the first eye,and was amazed,at how easy it was to put on,I did try against my lashes first,before applying the glue,and I had to cut 2 lashes off the end,as they would have been too long,width wise,then I applied a very small amount of adhesive,along the top,and don't over do it with the glue,as it doesn't need it ,as they stick on perfectly,also wait a few seconds,once glue is on lash,before applying,so the glue is a little tacky.I can honestly say,as my lashes are very dark anyway,I will not even have to put any mascara on them,as they don't need it.I love them!,and will wear them day and night from now on.

Mrs Biggs [DVD]
Mrs Biggs [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sheridan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 7 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Mrs Biggs [DVD] (DVD)
This drama is brilliant,and Sheridan smith is outstanding,nobody could have played her better! Even though I watched it on tv,I have still decided to buy the DVD,as it will be nice to be able to watch it again,at my leisure,if you haven't seen this yet,then you are in for a real treat,I can promise you that!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2012 1:14 AM GMT

Original Album Series
Original Album Series

5.0 out of 5 stars What a steal!, 7 July 2012
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Anita baker,since if I'm honest,when I heard sweet love,and then found out about the album she had done before rapture,which of course is the album with sweet love on it.I was hooked after Rapture.I am a massive fan of her's ,and I agree with one of the other reviews,yes,it is astonishing,to find all these albums,for the price of a single album release,I also agree.of the part of the review,that you do need to listen to any of her songs,a few times,before you can truly absorb this incredible artist at her best,she really does grow on you,and once you are hooked,you will be a fan for ever,well,she doesn't put an album out every year or two,like other artists,you can be waiting a few years for one,but when she does an album,it is pure quality,and never a bad song on it,because she is such a perfectionist,she even admits this.actually,she has just brought out a new single,called sweetest dreams,not out here yet,but will be soon,it is on you tube,and a new album which includes this song,due out here,on November 9th 2012,but for now,if you are a fan,and maybe only have Rapture,then do yourself a favour,and buy this,it will be the best £11.50,you will ever spend,it is such value,even though I already have each of her albums,as they were released,I have still bought this to keep,and another for a present for someone.I was shocked when I saw how cheap this was,it is just over £2.00 an album,like I said,it's a steal,at this price,and by the way,I still love her voice and albums,just as much now,since I bought Rapture,25 years ago,and her music never dates,it is timeless,believe me.

Secrets [Remix Package]
Secrets [Remix Package]

5.0 out of 5 stars A voice to rival the best, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Secrets [Remix Package] (Audio CD)
What can I say,that hasn't already been said,about this superb cd,and it really is her best to date.I think Toni is so very under rated,and under appreciated,it is unbelievable.I think she is better than Mariah,as good if not better than Whitney,and some people just can't see it,she works very hard,and has had many problems in her life,not to mention her heart condition,which has her hospitalised,every so often,but she just keeps going.I have to laugh
to myself,when people who have bought one or two of her CDs ,and then complain,that she sounds the same,on most tracks,well she will,because that is her,and her style of singing,and the ballads she does,are just stunning,so if people don't like that sort of thing from her,then,all I can say is,you are most definitely,not a Toni Braxton fan,because if you were,you would love almost every song she sings,as her voice is so beautiful,and unique,put it this way,she could sing the news at 10,and the weather,for me,and she would still be incredible,she will be around for a very long time yet,and now we have her new album to look forward to,due out this month,if it's on time,I already love her new single from it,called,I heart you,it really makes you want to just get up and dance,it is brilliant!,and like I said,so is this album.

Libra
Libra

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic,Album,and Timeless, 2 May 2012
This review is from: Libra (Audio CD)
I have every album Toni has done,infact I have 2 copies of each album,simply because,the earlier one's ,will eventually not be around to buy,for instance,her debut album,is now 19yrs old,as for this album,I have just recently started playing it again,as I wasn't too struck on it,when I first bought it,but oh, boy, how I was wrong!,it is incredible,and it is a real slow burn,but it just grows on you,every time you play it,I now love it,and am now ordering this again,just to get the three extra bonus tracks,if you do decide to buy this album,don't do what I did,and give up on it,as it will grow on you,I promise.I am just looking forward now,to her brand new album,supposedly,out this month,and have heard her new track from it called I heart you,and it is Fantastic,you will just want to get up and dance!

Whitney
Whitney

5.0 out of 5 stars The Whitney we loved,at her best!, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Whitney (Audio CD)
I totally agree with most of the reviews on here,this has to be her best album,ever,and her voice is beautiful,and powerful,and I still want to get up and dance,when I listen to,I wanna dance with somebody,who doesn't,it has to be one of the best dance songs from the1980s,and It is still fantastic,even today,these songs,are classics,and just never seem to date,so if you are now wanting,to start collecting some albums of her's,like many have wanted to since her death,then this is the one to start with,it is Whitney at her very best,no more to say!

Duzzit drain away forming drain cleaner sachets
Duzzit drain away forming drain cleaner sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars Confusion over packaging, 17 April 2012
I ordered this product,expecting to receive it,just as it is displayed on the Amazon site,as Duzzit,however,it does not say Duzzit anywhere on the packaging.I have used this product for a few years,usually buying it in my local Netto,until the shop closed down,so I knew just what it should be,and do.I didn't want to use it,because I thought,it was going to be a copy of the product,It wasn't as cheap as it was in Netto,it was three times as much,but it does the job,like nothing I have ever used before!,so I didn't mind paying the difference.I contacted the seller,and he assured me that it was the same product,but now under another name,so I went ahead and used it,and my shower waste outlet,was cleared in 10-15 mins! Fantastic product,enough said.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4