Profile for Amazoner! > Reviews

Content by Amazoner!

Amazoner!

Page: 1 | 2
APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SHELL HARD CASE - PURPLE PART OF THE MAZAL ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Retails at £25, 3 Mar. 2011
Easy to fit and remove. Protects my iPod 4G and looks really good, just the job.
I have seen the exact same thing for sale at my local mobile phone shop for £25.Looks really good on my I-pod touch 4g and protects it which is all it needs to do! Good buy. Saw the exact same thing at my local gadget shop for £25!

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SHELL HARD CASE - BLACK PART OF THE MAZAL ACCESSORIES RANGE

iPhone 4 Plastic case cover
iPhone 4 Plastic case cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Retails at £25, 3 Mar. 2011
Easy to fit and remove. Protects my iPhone and looks really good, just the job.

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SHELL HARD CASE - HOT PINK PART OF THE MAZAL ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Retails at £25, 3 Mar. 2011

Accesoreeze - Apple iPhone 4 hard back logo case plus FREE FRONT AND BACK SCREEN PROTECTORS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased!, 3 Mar. 2011
Easy to fit and remove. Protects my iPhone 4G and looks really good, just the job.

iPod Touch 4G Screen Protector for New Apple iPod touch 4 4th Gen 8GB 32GB 64GB (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 Mar. 2011
I have used a couple different brands of screen protectors for my iPod. The others were bought from the Apple store and my mobile carrier, this one provided by Amazon.

I found this one to be equivalent to the others. It covers/protects the screen and so far, it seems to stay on just fine,but for a fraction of the price!

The hardest part is getting this things on, bubble free, but I found I was able to do this pretty easily with this one.

<span id="btAsinTitle">iPhone 4 CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR iPhone4 / iPhone 4S (Pack of 6)</span>
iPhone 4 CLEAR LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR iPhone4 / iPhone 4S (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 Mar. 2011
I have used a couple different brands of screen protectors for my iPhone. The others were bought from the Apple store and my mobile carrier, this one provided by Amazon.

I found this one to be equivalent to the others. It covers/protects the screen and so far, it seems to stay on just fine.

SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S SCREEN PROTECTOR / GUARD / FILM / COVER PART OF THE MAZAL ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fraction of Retail Price!, 3 Mar. 2011
I have used a couple different brands of screen protectors for my Phones. The others were bought from the Apple store and my mobile carrier, this one provided by Amazon.

I found this one to be equivalent to the others. It covers/protects the screen and so far, it seems to stay on just fine,for the fraction of the price.

MOFRED®-SCREEN PROTECTOR For Apple iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S 16GB & 32GB VALUE PACK (PACK OF12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Amazon Purchase!, 3 Mar. 2011

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4TH GENERATION SHELL HARD CASE - RED PART OF THE MAZAL ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 3 Mar. 2011
Excellent value for money, it makes the ipod touch look really cool and is a really great colour! Don't be confused by the picture, this IS an Ipod Touch case, and not an iPhone Case like the picture suggests. All in all a really great product! This should retail for £30 !

Page: 1 | 2