Profile for Sue > Reviews

Content by Sue

Sue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Centurion and Assassin: Volume 1 (Re-Edited)
Centurion and Assassin: Volume 1 (Re-Edited)

1.0 out of 5 stars What a shame!, 12 July 2016
Had to stop reading as grammar was so bad. It was a shame as the story one looked promising.

SOUVENIR FRIDGE MAGNET - AMSTERDAM HOLLAND 9cm x 6cm Jumbo
SOUVENIR FRIDGE MAGNET - AMSTERDAM HOLLAND 9cm x 6cm Jumbo
Offered by The York Magnet Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kindling memories, 9 Feb. 2016
I went to Amsterdam many years ago, but had very few photos to remind me of a great weekend away with my friend. So this magnet was a must buy. it proudly sits on my fridge and reminds me of the fun of that weekend. The postage was extremely fast.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy, 9 Feb. 2016
I am very pleased with this bowl as it is not too large and is easy to clean, and a nice bright colour. My cat took to it straight away. I was worried as she has always had her food from a plastic bowl, but I read that plastic may retain odours from previous food, so hence ordering the metal dish. I am very pleased with my purchase. A great success.

PAWZ Road Pet Dog Cat Food Bowl Diner Bowl For Travel and Home Use Cat Pattern Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bowl, 9 Feb. 2016
Nice little bowl, and holds just enough water for a day, its also easy to clean, I am very pleased with this purchase.

The Penguin Historical Atlas of Ancient Rome
The Penguin Historical Atlas of Ancient Rome
by Chris Scarre

5.0 out of 5 stars Good interesting read, 9 Feb. 2016
When ever I read historical novels I try to imagine where these ancient Roman provinces were places, well this book showed me in good detail that I could understand. This book will be kept for a long time and used as a reference for future use. The delivery time was also very prompt.

History of Julius Ceaser
History of Julius Ceaser
by Jacob Abbott

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 9 Feb. 2016
An excellent book, it was concise and I learned many facts I was unaware of. Very clearly written and good as a reference book that I will keep for many years. Also very prompt delivery

Malta map Gift Souvenir Fridge Magnet
Malta map Gift Souvenir Fridge Magnet

5.0 out of 5 stars so was delighted when this arrived as it brought back many happy ..., 9 Feb. 2016
I went to Malta many years ago, before fridge magnets, so was delighted when this arrived as it brought back many happy memories. It also arrived very quickly so very good service.

SOUVENIR FRIDGE MAGNET - CORFU GREECE 9cm x 6cm Jumbo
SOUVENIR FRIDGE MAGNET - CORFU GREECE 9cm x 6cm Jumbo
Offered by The York Magnet Man

I went to Corfu many years ago, before fridge magnets, so was delighted when this arrived as it brought back many happy memories. It also arrived very quickly so very good service.

Caprylic Acid - 600mg - 100 softgels
Caprylic Acid - 600mg - 100 softgels
Offered by new castle springs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good service., 9 Feb. 2016
This product is good value and appears to be helping to heal a fungal nail problem I have had for years. The delivery was prompt, so I recommend this product and the service given. I will be buying this product again.

The Complete Julius Caesar Collection
The Complete Julius Caesar Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting account of the various wars, 4 Dec. 2014
A great read. I enjoyed reading the facts and matching them with other sources such as TV and other historical referencces. The language is a bid long winded sometimes, but still a good read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6