Profile for Miss London > Reviews

Content by Miss London

Miss London "totality" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
4-Tier Insulated Tiffin with Thermally Insulated Bag
4-Tier Insulated Tiffin with Thermally Insulated Bag
Offered by Indian-Tiffin

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful. Just wonderful, 16 May 2017
Perfecto! I am very impressed with this supersized set. Much better value than the others I have, mainly because this one has bigger bowls, individual lids and a spoon! A teeny weeny metal spoon! Ok, maybe not practical for big mouths but I didn't get spoons and/or separate lids with previous ones bought via Amazon. The bag is also much more insulating than others that I own. I can't believe it only costs a couple of pounds more than the smallish, no-lid one that I bought last year.

Full Wicker Strong Wider Big Deep Large Wicker Lined Handle Storage Basket Xmas Hamper Basket Gift[Pine,Set of 4 Large 46x35x19.5cm]
Offered by Topfurnishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 May 2017
The pine ones are okay and the dimensions provided are correct. Sadly, I ordered a set of pine and a set of oak for my kitchen cubicles and the oak ones didn't fit in the gaps because the heights were at least a cm more than was quoted on the item page.

4 Tier Large Tiffin With Thermally Insulated Red Elephant Patterned Tiffin Bag Carrier
Offered by Indian-Tiffin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 16 May 2017
There are better ones on Amazon for a pound or so more. However,if you are looking for small-sized bowls with only one proper lid, this may be for you, as the bottom of the second and third bowls serve as the 'lids' of the bowls underneath... not great but okay, I suppose. The set itself has served me well. Don't expect any level of insulation from the holder.. It's simply a cloth bag. Nothing stays hot or cold in it. For better and bigger quality tiffin including a proper insulating bag, check out the one I've just received at a couple of pounds more: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B010U1FFMG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Birkenstock Gizeh Eva, Women's Sandals, Red (Red), 7 UK (40 EU)
Birkenstock Gizeh Eva, Women's Sandals, Red (Red), 7 UK (40 EU)
Offered by jellyegg

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well but looks cheap, 12 May 2017
Very comfortable but won't buy again as looks like the cheap relative that it is.

Internet Women Sexy Three Quarter Casual Maxi Long Dress (L, Blue)
Internet Women Sexy Three Quarter Casual Maxi Long Dress (L, Blue)
Offered by internet_8810

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, 12 May 2017
Not as pictured. Style is very different and certainly not flowing or lush. Amazon is turning to Ebay with all these 'not as described' clothing.

Set of 4 Copper Pans with Lids Frying Pan Pots Saute French
Set of 4 Copper Pans with Lids Frying Pan Pots Saute French

1.0 out of 5 stars Horribly tarnished within weeks, 21 April 2017
On first use, a lid was absolutely dotted, marked and tarnished. No amount of washing/cleaning would return it to its original state. The heat was low and all I made was rice. Nothing risque. Very disppointed to see that one use was all it took. Contacted Amazon for a part replacement but was advised the whole package had to be returned. Didn't want that as the sauce pan used was okay and hopefully others would be too. I only wanted the lid replaced. Thinking about it, I now wonder if other lids will do the same. See pictures and notice that only the lid went down the proverbial pan. Perhaps the seller can offer part relacements. If it does, I'll revise my rating upwards.

Edited 12 May 2017 (less than a month after purchase): Pans are in a terrible state despite only using them once or twice a week. I kept them thinking I could manage them but considering what I paid for them, they were (are) not worth keeping. They are terribly tarnished and have water marks all over them. Very disappointing. I shouldn't have to polish pans after every use especially as I don't do anything similar with the numerous others I own. Infuriating thing is, even polishing isn't bringing back the shine. Not recommended unless they are for decorative use only.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2017 4:21 PM BST

Beach Dress, Women Backless Vintage Floral Mini Dress Casual Party Vacation Sundresses
Offered by ZEARO

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful is an understatement, 11 April 2017
This has to be the most awful thing I've bought online. It is so bad, I tried it on, took it off, and threw it in the bin. The material was nasty, cheap and tacky. I'm a size 12/14 and though I bought the extra large for a relaxed fit, it was so snug, I couldn't wait to yank it off. Horrible dress.

Skyblue-uk Beach Dresses Womens Boho Loose Chiffon Backless Party Evening Beach Long Maxi Dress Purple
Offered by skyblue-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this maxi dress with the wacky narrow top, 29 Mar. 2017
Love this maxi dress with the wacky narrow top, huge middle, narrow bottom design. It suits my frame and the length is great - reaches my ankles and I'm 5ft, 9ins. The neckline is very low and the straps are thin but it looks good layered with a low round neck lycra top or a bra top underneath. Will buy again.

Birkenstock Gizeh 743191 Tango Red Patent 41 EU
Birkenstock Gizeh 743191 Tango Red Patent 41 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Going 2 sizes down, 24 Mar. 2017
The sandals were beautiful and well made, as expected, but they were too big. I went one size down but they still came up huge. So, I will re-order a smaller pair (effectively, 2 sizes down!) and see what turns up.

Innsbruck Flannelette Scandinavian Red King Quilt Duvet Cover and 2 Pillowcase Brushed Cotton Bedding Bed Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 16 Feb. 2017
Bought and received the super king red duvet cover and pillowcases... absolutely brilliant. Really soft and nice to sink into. Fantastic value for money. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20