Profile for Andy Sargeant > Reviews

Content by Andy Sargeant

Andy Sargeant (Malaga, Esp)

Under the Radar
Under the Radar
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Back!!!!, 4 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Under the Radar (Audio CD)
I was blown away with Daniel Powter's last album and thought nothing else he released would compare with it!
The more I listen to this album, the more it grows on me!
The first song (Best Of Me) sets the mood and you know you are in for a treat!
This album has a bit more meat on it than the last one, but the uplifting ballads we have loved him for are still there!
Outstanding songs that really stand out are Best Of Me, Next Plane Home, and Beauty Queen, BUT all the songs have a certain flair!
If you enjoyed his last album, you will not be dissappointed with this little gem.
He is a very talented artist that is hugely under noticed.
This album is one of the best this year.

Trip The Light Fantastic
Trip The Light Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic is the word!!!!!!, 9 Aug. 2007
After reading a few reviews of this album, I finally pulled myself together and got it! I am a so called fan of Miss Ellis Bextor, but her sound as one review said is very constant.
This album IS VERY different from her other two, and I found myself tapping my foot to all tracks.
Do not listen to the other reviews!! This album shoots her back into the pop world with great force! I liked all the tracks, but if I had to choose a fav, it would have to be 'Supersonic'.
Listen to this if you are getting ready for a good night out!

Michael Tolliver Lives
Michael Tolliver Lives
by Armistead Maupin

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Back Michael, 29 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Michael Tolliver Lives (Hardcover)
After reading all of the 'Tales Of The City' books, I was thrilled to find out that a further tale was to be added! Michael Tolliver Lives is as part of the series than any other of the books!!! It does concentrate mainly on Michael Tolliver (The fun loving, underpants wearing, gay southerner), but some of the other charracters are involved!!

As all the other reviews have said, it is like catching up with old friends and seeing what they have done in the missing years!!!! It was nice to see that life has continued on from 28 Barbary Lane! This book had me laughing on one page and shedding lots of tears on another!!!

Reading this book would be a must for anybody that read any of the other tales and wondered "What Happened to?"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2007 3:18 PM GMT

Cell
Cell
by Stephen King

4.0 out of 5 stars A Welcome Back To The Top, 28 Mar. 2007
This review is from: Cell (Paperback)
I had been a great fan of early Stephen King books, but got put off when they turned from horror to psychological!!! So when I got this book, I was a bit sceptical!

This is a warm welcome back for him to the 'horror' world!!! Yes, you do keep asking yourself How? Why? and more questions, but when you reach the end you do not need to know all of them!

If you want a good up to date horror/gore book this is the one!