Profile for Alice > Reviews

Content by Alice

Alice "Jamie" (West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Conditioning Foam, 200 ml
Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Conditioning Foam, 200 ml
Offered by MV TRADE

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff!, 24 Nov. 2016
Have used this sculpting foam for a couple of years and have never been disappointed. I guess you might think it is expensive, but you only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time. It's very gentle on the hair and gives it a nice lift so if you want a product that doesn't creat a rigid type set then I would recommend you try this out. Not strongly perfumed which is a plus in my case as i always like to use my own perfume. Of course if you want a mousse that sets like concrete, then this not for you!

10 Magic Eraser Sponges - For Chemical Free Stain and Mark Removal.
10 Magic Eraser Sponges - For Chemical Free Stain and Mark Removal.
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's the Magic?, 17 Nov. 2016
This is a joke, right? First time I have been conned on Amazon. Just a white sponge ad it doesn't clean anything not even kitchen counter top. Please don't buy this product. I suggest buy some sponges from Wilco and clean with a dab of Jiff! I feel such an idiot and I hate wasting money. I've given 1 star because there is no option for less!

Delimira Women's Front Closure Full Coverage Underwire Non Padded Racerback Bra Beige 40 D
Offered by La Isla

3.0 out of 5 stars Material soft to the skin and I should imagine quick to dry and as a hand wash is essential this is useful., 6 Jun. 2016
Fiddly front fastening but as bra too small unable to give a positive review as I had to return. Material soft to the skin and I should imagine quick to dry and as a hand wash is essential this is useful.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and Tidy, 1 Jan. 2016
Very happy with this gadget as having to wear two pairs of glasses, one for TV and one for reading, I can now rest the pair not in use and keep them safe rather than pushed off a table that is already cluttered! highly recommend.

SwissGold Coffee Filter - one cup, reusable - KF300
SwissGold Coffee Filter - one cup, reusable - KF300
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee on the go, 1 Jan. 2016
Very easy to use and with the right grind, makes an excellent cup of coffee for one. You might think expensive, but it is well worth the money.

Goddards Polishing Kit Long Term Silver Polish Cloth and Silver Polish Cleaner JEWELLERY
Offered by A ONE SUPPLIERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle restored, 28 Aug. 2015
Excellent polish. I never realised how dirty my silver collarett was until I cleaned with this polish.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Knork, 28 Aug. 2015
Very happy with this utensile. It's heavier than your normal fork, but manageable for those with fingers that are not so supple. I have found it cuts through any food including meat and at last I own something that will hold my food, rather than the usual forks, which as my Gran would say, are neither use nor ornament. Easy on the washing up too! Highly recommend.

Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (4.5-6)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

2.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, but not for me, 26 Aug. 2015
Didn't work for me I'm afraid. Maybe I haven't got Plantar Faciitis!
I wear Hotter shoes, which already have a good degree of support and I have been very happy with them. This heel condition on the left foot developed out of nowhere. I'm a retired person, but do a lot of walking, but now with this condition (or whatever it is) walking is now a problem.
Anyhow back to the orthotic insole. The fit was perfect and there was no need to cut down. I removed all the lining support in my Hotter trainer and set off. It does feel strange, particularly on the arch of your foot, but I persevered for 4 days. I did experience some relief in walking, but I cannot truthfully say that I had no pain and of course whereas before I was only suffering in my left foot, now my right foot felt "different". Also when I got home I had to take off the trainers and the only footwear that was comfortable were my crocs! Absolutely no pain when I walk about the house in my crocs.
These insoles obviously do work for some, and I guess at the price it's worth trying. I would only suggest you check it out before buying more than one pair. Hope this is helpful for someone.

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (with Cross-References): Old and New Testaments

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Crossway, 15 July 2015
At last, a bible that can be used in church to easily find very quickly the many scripture references during a sermon. Downloaded onto my Kindle Paperwhite and I'm a very happy ebook reader.

Marware Atlas Cover for Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Touch, Pink
Marware Atlas Cover for Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Touch, Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but pretty good, 14 July 2015
Only 3 stars as it did not quite meet my expectations. Living the single life, I usually eat alone so love a book to read and Kindle is a perfect choice. However, my previous old kindle had a cover that I could easily stand on the table, but this cover doesn't have the same facility. The only way you can eat (with knife and fork) and read is to prop the kindle on something that will tllt t for easy reading. The other slight drawback is that locating the off button is not smooth as the cover slightly obscures the button. Again, not a massive problem and I am coping and enjoying my Kindle Paperwhite

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4