Profile for B. Crowther > Reviews

Content by B. Crowther

B. Crowther "keen reader" (Nr Selby UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BT ADSL  Broadband Microfilter
BT ADSL Broadband Microfilter
Offered by Bristol Communications & Electrical - VAT Registered

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Does what it says, replacing my others of a few years.

Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type
Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type
Offered by Bristol Communications & Electrical - VAT Registered

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Does what is says, not much I can say about it, replacing my other which are years old.

Clematis Warsaw Nike - Climbing Plant In 7cm pot - Ideal Gift Present Mum Dad Nana

5.0 out of 5 stars Warsaw Nike, 16 May 2014
I think I have done this before, It was a bit small, but well packed - is now a good size with buds.

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton 200 Thread Count Housewife Pillow Cases, White, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Pillow Cases, 10 Jan. 2014
Just what I wanted. These pillow cases seem quite good and I have just ordered some more. I only want them as under cases, so the flap not being very deep is of no consequence.

Barley Sugar 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Barley Sugar 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by PicknMixIt

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Tooth, 10 Jan. 2014
The barley sugars are Ok, but I was disappointed that they were the oval sort and not the round ones as in the photograph - I prefer the round ones.

Tefal Ultraglide Steam Iron FV4488 - Night Blue
Tefal Ultraglide Steam Iron FV4488 - Night Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Tefal Iron, 7 Nov. 2013
I needed a lighter iron than the Philips I have been using I have been using. This one fits the bill perfectly and certainly glides over the fabrics.

Douwe Egberts Pure Decaff Instant Coffee 95 g (Pack of 6)
Douwe Egberts Pure Decaff Instant Coffee 95 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Coffee, 7 Nov. 2013
It's annoying having to buy six now that it is no longer available in the supermarkets, but it should last me a fair time.

20 Metres White Roman Blind Cord Festoon Camping Craft
20 Metres White Roman Blind Cord Festoon Camping Craft
Offered by LAIXU HK SHIPPING

4.0 out of 5 stars Blind Cord 2mm, 7 Nov. 2013
This cord which looks nice and strong is just what I wanted, but I haven't had the chance to use it yet though.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars shower, 16 Sept. 2013
My husband says it is a good shower, but the shower handle keeps slipping in the holder when any power is used.

Happy Birthday (Cake with Candles) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Cake with Candles) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

3.0 out of 5 stars Birthday token, 27 Mar. 2013
Not much one can say about a token, which arrived safely. Trouble was the recipient was told they could reply with thanks. I didn't get this and had to ask whether they had received it. I realise I probably deleted it because I get so manty emails from Amazon and probably thought it was another review request, which are a bit of a pain especially when about mundane things such as a token.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5