Profile for Gerard Deegan > Reviews

Content by Gerard Deegan

Gerard Deegan (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Clockwork Angels Tour
Clockwork Angels Tour

5.0 out of 5 stars A record of the first time I have seen a Rush tour, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Clockwork Angels Tour (Audio CD)
This is a great record of the tour I saw at the O2. Includes all of the variations to the set list that I didn't see that night. It was a superb show.

Big Ideas in Brief: 200 World-Changing Concepts Explained In An Instant (IN MINUTES)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 20 Dec. 2013
Great little book to dip in and out of just to refresh the memory regards major concepts.For more depth look elsewhere (good conversation/discussion/arguement starter though)

OMYGOD Black leatherette bracelet stand - h 13cm, w 18cm
OMYGOD Black leatherette bracelet stand - h 13cm, w 18cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but effective, 20 Dec. 2013
I wanted this to hold some watches on my bedside cabinet. It is perfect for the job. delivered quickly and with no fuss.

Live At Rome Olympic Stadium [Explicit]
Live At Rome Olympic Stadium [Explicit]

3.0 out of 5 stars Too polished, 20 Dec. 2013
I find the recording too polished. I love live albums for the rough edges, it makes it more real, passionate and energetic. Having just bought a recording of a Peter Gabriel concert I attended at the O2, and Stages by Bowie, this recording is just to clinical by comparison. I prefer Hullabaloo.

Live Nation Men's Rush - 2112 Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, XX-Large
Live Nation Men's Rush - 2112 Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nostalgia, 17 Aug. 2013
Great T-shirt reminder of a cold war classic from the 70's. I saw Rush in London recently and 2112 is still fantastic.

Gems Journey
Gems Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive free game, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Gems Journey (App)
Similar to Bejewelled, but for free. Very easy to pick up and play while on the commute morning or evening.

Harry's Game The Complete Series [1983] [DVD]
Harry's Game The Complete Series [1983] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Lonnen

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this after a Clannad concert, 14 Jun. 2013
I bought this after a Clannad concert attended by Gerald Seymour. I thought id might be a bit dated. It was excellent, I really good bit of TV. It was of it's time in the sense that there are no mobile phones or surveillance cameras which would be taken for granted today. However, the poignancy is still relevant.

Seoul Survivors
Seoul Survivors

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for a read on the train, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Seoul Survivors (Kindle Edition)
this is OK as a bit of pulp fiction to read on the train. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it though.

Woodebox Puzzle
Woodebox Puzzle

3.0 out of 5 stars Amusing enough to pass some time, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Woodebox Puzzle (App)
This is the kind of game I might dip into while I'm waiting for my wife to do some shopping. Easy enough to pick up and put down without any fuss.

Issey Miyake Men's To Watch IM-SILAN006 With Stainless Steel Band
Issey Miyake Men's To Watch IM-SILAN006 With Stainless Steel Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, excellent timekeeping piece of jewellery, 17 May 2013
I have wanted one for some time and when the price was right I got one. Fantastic. Heavier than I expected but that just makes it feel more substantial. Looks superb.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7