Profile for pricer2003 > Reviews

Gardman Ground Feeder Tray
Gardman Ground Feeder Tray
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Gardman Ground Feeder Tray (Misc.)
This review is for the Gardman Ground Feeder Tray only.

I received this feeder tray yesterday and I am really impressed. It seems very well made and is much larger than I expected - in fact a good deal larger. Far better than the small all metal tray I have been using to date. It cost me £10.45 on Amazon Prime which I think is extremely good value.

I put the tray out today for the first time and it has already proved very popular with our feathered friends.

Kids Boys Junior Character WWE Print Design Short Sleeves T Shirt (9-10 Yrs, John Cena AOP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for happy grandson, 23 Nov. 2016
Bought for our grandson, perfect fit - he only takes it off to go to school! Need I say more?

Billingham Hadley Small Canvas Camera Bag With Tan Leather Trim - Khaki
Billingham Hadley Small Canvas Camera Bag With Tan Leather Trim - Khaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality Bag for CSC/Bridge Camera, 23 Nov. 2016
Expensive, well made and probably the most practical bag for compact system cameras/bridge cameras.

Billingham is synonymous with quality and usability and the Hadley Small is a perfect example. I use it to hold my Panasonic G5 c/w standard zoom, a Sigma 19mm, a Sigma 60mm, a small Metz flash and several other small accessories.

The Hadley Small doesn't seem that small inside - in fact it's a bit of a TARDIS and it's quite surprising how much kit will fit in. That said, I think I might have opted for the Hadley Pro or Large if I had intended to use it for my dSLR gear.

The bag just looks great and oozes quality. Best of all it doesn't scream "hey, I'm a camera bag".

This is a bag I will keep and use for many, many years - long after I (and the wife) have forgotten how much I paid for it!

Clode G700 Portable and Lightweight LED Flashlight Sport Outdoor Tool
Clode G700 Portable and Lightweight LED Flashlight Sport Outdoor Tool
Offered by wyxhkj

5.0 out of 5 stars No Brainer, 23 Nov. 2016
I bought this torch for £3.69 (icl. postage) delivered very quickly from China and I have to say it's probably (no, definitely) the best hand torch I've ever owned. Seriously, it's so bright - on narrow beam it will easily light up a patch 100 yards away. I use it just about every night in the garden to locate our two dogs - the little bugger's are always trying to find new places to hide from me.

I haven't had to use the SOS flashing yet, but it's comforting to know that if I ever get lost in the garden at night, it's there to assist search and rescue find me! Seriously, it's a no brainer - just get one!

BaByliss Nano Travel Dryer, 1200 W - Pink
BaByliss Nano Travel Dryer, 1200 W - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 Nov. 2016
I bought this for my wife to take on holidays etc - I'm as bald as a chimp's bum so I don't need one. She rates it very highly and often uses it at home instead of her more expensive/larger model. It comes with a three year guarantee and costs under £12 - 'nough said.

AmazonBasics AAA Performance Alkaline Batteries [Pack of 8] - Packaging May Vary

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay(ish) for the price, 23 Nov. 2016
Okay - but not as good as the Maplin equivalent which seems to last a lot longer even in low drain items.

Petron Fun Crossbow Spares Pack
Petron Fun Crossbow Spares Pack
Offered by Surefire Products

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed to buy a new front sight., 23 Nov. 2016
I probably wouldn't have bothered buying this if it was not for the fact that the front sight fell off my grandsons crossbow and was lost the first time he used it - seems to be a bit of an issue with these crossbows. This pack appears to be the only way to obtain a spare sight which I have now taped securely to the bow!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2017 9:18 AM BST

Mary Ann Cotton: Dark Angel: Britain s First Female Serial Killer
Mary Ann Cotton: Dark Angel: Britain s First Female Serial Killer

4.0 out of 5 stars The Wife likes it!, 23 Nov. 2016
I bought this kindle book for my wife after she had watched the excellent TV series about Mary Ann Cotton. She seems to be enjoying the book although illustrations (the poem at the start for example) do not show very well on her Kindle - something to be aware of.

Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Tan
Billingham SP40 Leather Shoulder Pad - Tan

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and very well made, 23 Nov. 2016
Okay it's a shoulder pad and is ridiculously over-priced but my Billingham Hadley just didn't look right without it - I had to buy it. Best of all, it's very comfortable and extremely well made.

XCSOURCE 10pcs Dry CCD SWAB APS-C Frame Cleaning Kit for DSLR CCD CMOS Cameras SLR DC580
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and they work!, 23 Nov. 2016
I have put off cleaning my dSLR sensor for sooo long. Too scared of knackering my camera. All I have ever done in the past is activate the dust removal system and/or give the sensor a good blow with my rocket blower. However recently I noticed several obvious blobs in some of my pictures and repeated blowing etc just didn't shift them.

I decided it was time to gird up my loins (whatever that means) and give the sensor a proper clean. I decided on the XCsource swabs after reading the reviews and I also decided not to attempt a 'wet' clean. And so with heart very firmly in mouth I set to work.

Okay, so what's all the fuss about? It was easy! Yes it took five of the ten swabs and about 20 minutes (mostly sweating!) to do the job properly but so what - It worked. There are still a couple of very tiny pieces of dust present on the sensor but these are at the edge and don't show up - even at f22. I kept the used swabs to clean camera LCD screens etc - which they do brilliantly.

Believe me, if I can clean my sensor using these swabs - so can you. Just organise your work space, follow the instructions, remain calm and be patient and you'll be rewarded with a pristine camera sensor.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6