Profile for Mrs Kim D Scott Kean > Reviews

Content by Mrs Kim D Scot...

Mrs Kim D Scott Kean

Chrome LED Flashing Spinning Space Baton
Chrome LED Flashing Spinning Space Baton

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 2 Nov. 2013
Looks pretty good from the pictures, but when this came down it was cheap and tacky. I would not recommend.

Father Christmas Front and Back Chocolate Mould
Father Christmas Front and Back Chocolate Mould
Offered by Yolli

2.0 out of 5 stars A little bit disappointing, 2 Nov. 2013
I have used this once, the mould is very flimsy. I don't think that I will be able to use it more than twice before it is broken.

Porcelain Painting Super Value Pack! Transform ceramic blanks with your own designs. Includes 4 porcelain mugs, 5 ceramic heart hanging decorations, 8 ceramic coasters, 10 ceramic magnets and 5 porcelain paint pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Nov. 2013
I bought this pack for my nieces aged between 6 and 2. All of them spent ages colouring in the items.

4x Color LED Party Bright Finger Lights Ring Glow Torch
4x Color LED Party Bright Finger Lights Ring Glow Torch
Offered by Stefanian

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool!, 14 Mar. 2013
I bought these as a little gift for a 6 year old boy - he thought they were really fab - great toy - highly recommended!

LeapFrog LeapPad Learning Tablet (Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad Learning Tablet (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 25 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my niece and she really loves it...she goes to bed with it. The games are really good and grow with the child. I would highly recommend this.

Wooden Pick Up Sticks
Wooden Pick Up Sticks
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as many sticks as I remember as a kid but still a good game, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Wooden Pick Up Sticks (Toy)
Really enjoyed playing this with the family, a nice timeless game and was really good seeing the next generation also enjoying it. Game is good value for money, but I am sure as a child ours had more sticks to it.

John Adams Fuzzy-Felt Princess Castle Craft Kit
John Adams Fuzzy-Felt Princess Castle Craft Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Empty boxes, 25 Dec. 2012
I bought 2 of these for a Christmas present and both came down with no fuzzy felt in....absolutely gutted...don't waste your money!

Silverlit Radio Controlled Submarine
Silverlit Radio Controlled Submarine
Offered by Mundo Juguetes

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality don't bother, 30 Dec. 2010
I bought this as a Christmas present. We put it in our hot tub and it went round in a circle for a minute and promptly sank! Very disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2011 10:57 PM GMT

Mattel Loopz Interactive Game
Mattel Loopz Interactive Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy just a bit too pricey, 30 Dec. 2010
My son got this for christmas, it's a great toy for all ages and we have all had a lot of fun with it. I have given it a four because quite frankly it's a lot of money for what it is. It could also do with a volume control. While this game is good fun at this price I would give it a miss and buy paperjamz and a rubix cube and still have some change.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2011 10:44 PM GMT

LG - KS360 (pink)
LG - KS360 (pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars great little phone, 14 Sept. 2010
This review is from: LG - KS360 (pink) (Electronics)
my daughter used her birthday money to buy this and she is very impressed. She finds it easy to use. The only down side I have found is that they keys are a little bit too close together for me.