Profile for Vaportrailz > Reviews

Content by Vaportrailz

Vaportrailz

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite big improvement over stock battery !, 17 Oct. 2013
Starting to get almost two days on one charge with light use. A big difference compared to the 2yr old battery it replaced.

I do always try to let my battery run down as much as possible before charging, I'm hoping this battery continues to improve as it settles in. All in all I'm very happy with this purchase, even if it is still relatively early days.

Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Black
Panasonic RP-HJE120E-K Ergo Fit Ear Canal Headphones - Black
Offered by SeventhContinent

4.0 out of 5 stars Finefor the price., 17 Oct. 2013
I needed some new headphones for my phone. I wasn't gonna break the bank, as I rarely listen to music using my phone. Checked the reviews & took a punt on these. Fine for what I need them for.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Retro case for the money., 17 Oct. 2013
Got this for my 10yr old son t protect his beloved ipod, He loved it. Well made looks good and a great price.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32 GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32 GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars No Fuss, Kingston reliability. Reccomended !, 17 Oct. 2013
I have used several Kingston memory cards in my phones over the last 6 years buying larger cards as the price dropped. Never had any fail or give me any problems. I will continue to do so. If it aint broke...

mobile accessories SAMSUNG i917 (Focus) Exotic Yellow Phone Protector Cover Design Snap on Hard Shell Faceplate AND HiShop(TM) Stylus, Guitar Pick/Pry Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case , Good price, 17 Oct. 2013
This did just what I wanted it for, as I was fed up with the wallet style case I had with my phone. My major concern was with this type of case was that the plastic lugs would snap after opening the case after a few times. I took care with this at first ( as I change batteries a lot.) but it is well made and has snapped back together faultlessly. Worth the money IMHO.

3 x atFoliX Screen Protector Samsung Focus (SGH-i917) Screen Protection Film - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the Best screen protectors out there.!!! 5*****, 17 Oct. 2013
I've been using this brand since I got my HTC desire in 2010. They only used t sell one ( whereas you can get 3-6 packs from everywhere else ) but that was because they were so well made you only needed one. My Desire still has the original one on after 3years, even though I have a new phone. They fit almost like a second screen, right to the edge so it doesn't even look as if you have a protector on! Not sure how they do it but definitely less bubbles when fitting these. All other screen protectors seem like flimsy thin plastics sheet in comparison.

The blurb says they will withstand a pencil point etc,but they are not thick clumsy sheets just very well made, precision cut protectors. Also included is an grid like alignment layer , which is removable once you've lined up the protector with the phone screen. this peels off leaving the transparent top layer. Great idea, so much easier to align the screen & ensure it's perfectly straight & not slightly out of line.

I thought the red checked screen was part of the anti-reflective system , but as it made the screen look like a crossword puzzle , I couldn't understand how they could sell them. A quick check of the instructions however cleared that one up, so I would recommend you read the how to guide as it's actually quite good. They cost more than the cheapie six packs, but as you will probably only ever need one , well worth the cash and the slight wait as shipped direct from Germany. ( always received in good time despite this.

An excellent product, you wont be disappointed.

TDK T18767 52x CDR-80 25 Piece Cakebox
TDK T18767 52x CDR-80 25 Piece Cakebox
Offered by Glamour Sales Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price fast despatch, 11 Jun. 2013
Can't go wrong with TDK, good versatile all round discs.Great price too. Perfect for making your own compilations, or copying your files to.

eSecure - 12 Drum Sticks (6 pairs) 5A Drumsticks Maple High Quality Wood UK
eSecure - 12 Drum Sticks (6 pairs) 5A Drumsticks Maple High Quality Wood UK
Offered by DOMU Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price.., 11 Jun. 2013
If you need some decent quality sticks for cheap, this is them. Bought for my 10 yr old son, he's well happy .Perfect for practice for a budding Billy Cobham.

ROCKET DSTKBG Drumstick Bag - Black
ROCKET DSTKBG Drumstick Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality .Great value You can't go wrong at this price., 11 Jun. 2013
A great bag to keep all your sticks or beaters nice & tidy, Item looks and feels like it cost a lot more. I was surprised at the quality of this item when it arrived. Absolutely No negative points, at this price.

Evans RealFeel 7 inch Apprentice Pad
Evans RealFeel 7 inch Apprentice Pad
Offered by RST Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practice pad, 11 Jun. 2013
Can't fault this product for the price. Very realistic feel upon striking. Excellent. Performs just as good if not better than models costing a lot more.

Page: 1 | 2