Profile for Jane Murdoch > Reviews

Content by Jane Murdoch

Jane Murdoch

Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Black Leather Strap MTP1370PL-1AVEF

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional. Great product., 4 April 2016
This looks much better than the picture suggests, and looks and acts like a far fancier watch. Does everything you'd expect it to, and looks stylish to boot. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Miadomodo Computer Writing Drawing Work Desk 115/65-90/60 cm Tiltable Tabletop Home Office Work Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb., 4 April 2016
It's amazing. It is exactly what I wanted in a drawing desk, and for an amazing price. Even my cats love it.

Home Discount Devon Double Bed, Black FREE DELIVERY
Home Discount Devon Double Bed, Black FREE DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to,assemble. Can't complain for the price., 4 April 2016
Super fast delivery and great product. I assembled it myself in under an hour and it is sturdier than other beds I've had. It looks more expensive than it was, and for the price I can't complain. The instructions are highly visual (double check the pictures), but straightforward. All components are labelled except the screws, so I'd suggest laying them out before beginning.

Large Seventh Doctor (Sylvester McCoy) Jumper - Official BBC Doctor Who 7th Doctor Jumper Tank Top by LOVARZI
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars It did the trick. :), 25 Jan. 2014
I got this for my brother for Christmas and he LOVED IT! He is a huge Who nerd, and wore it for the Christmas Special. Delivery was fast and product was as advertised. The look of delight on my brother's face on Christmas morning was priceless. Well worth it. :)