Profile for R. Woolgar > Reviews

Content by R. Woolgar

R. Woolgar "Rish" (Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2
Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black
Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black
Offered by Gentle Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pen liner on the market!, 18 Aug. 2016
After years of trying different premium branded pen and liquid eyeliners, I've finally found one that actually works!
I originally came across the Clio eyeliners whilst google searching for the best liquid liner. I decided to order it and have a go and have been buying ever since!
I have sensitive eyes and most brand irritate my skin and make my eyes water, but I've never had this issue with the Clio eye products.
The liner glides on with ease, with a precision tip that makes achieving even the thinnest lines, a piece of cake! The eyeliner is very fluid and easy to use, but also stays put on the skin; I can guarantee that after a ten hour shift, my eyeliner will still be in place - as long as it's Clio!
Definitely worth adding to your makeup bag.

Skin Radiance - Natural Liquid Serum (Derma Roller Serum) 30ml - THE BEST Face Oil Blend For All Skin Types - Boosts Collagen, Lightens and Tones, Erases Scar Tissue & Wrinkles. Designed for Use With Dermaroller. Highest Strength Active Vitamin C Serum & Retinol (Plus Vit E, Omega 3 & 6 Oils). 100% Natural & Produced in UK.
Offered by AVIBE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 25 Jun. 2016
This is amazing stuff! I have worked in the beauty industry for over eight years, and this has to be one of my top five skincare products. I use after my derma roller, in the evening, and I sometimes apply a little the following morning. My skin looks smoother, more radiant and this product has given me a more even skin tone. I will definitely be purchasing again once my bottle has run out. I have had this since January, a little goes a long way. Thank you for such a fabulous product!

Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme
Offered by Beachbody

5.0 out of 5 stars Start It Up!, 12 May 2016
I've been doing Slim In Six for several years now and use it every time I feel I have put on a few pounds.

I have arthritis in my knees so I have to change some moves to suit me; for example, I will replace narrow squats with wide squats, but even doing this, you will see results so quickly.

The first time I did this workout routine I lost two inches off my thighs and three off my waist and hips - in just THREE weeks of using the routine! And I only comitted to four times a week as I was working long late shifts.

The bonus workouts are great to use to target your worry areas; my favourite is Slim & 6-Pack as you can really feel the work you're putting in!

This is ideal for people with a busy lifestyle like myself as you don't have to waste time driving to a gym. Debbie is very motivational as a coach and you feel as if you are in a class, learning directly from her.

I strongly recommend this item.

0.75 mm - SODACODA 540 TITANIUM Micro Needles Derma Microneedle Roller - remove light wrinkles on the face and around the eyes, remove eye pouches, strong black heads and light pigmentations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Jan. 2016
I purchased this Sodacoda 0.75 mm Dermaroller for chickenpox scarring, acne scarring and fine lines. I caught chickenpox in my mid teens so have deep and severe scarring. I have used it just twice and can already see a significant improvement on my skin; as could my sister when she asked what skincare I had been using!
As I have worked in beauty for over eight years, I ensured to purchase a sterilisation spray to apply to the roller before and after use. I also clean the skin with cleanser and then an alcohol based toner. After using my Sodacoda roller, I use a 100% natural oil which is specifically formulated to boost collagen production. The skin will become slightly dry a couple of days after use due to the natural healing process, so ensure to moisturise with the correct products.
I would highly recommend this product for people with the following skin concerns; fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, pigmentation, chickenpox scarring.
Thank you for such a brilliant product!

Celebrity Stud Studded Bottom DUFFEL Tote HandBag in Black Grey Brown White (Black (Silver Studs) with Strap)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Nov. 2014
Fabulous item! No smell as others have mentioned?
I ordered the bag in the grey colour and it looks fantastic. Great size for every day use, would recommend to people who love designer style handbags, Mum's and people who require a decent sized bag for work.
I received the item within two days of ordering; it was very well packaged and also came with a dust bag for storage. Very happy with the seller, the item and the service I received.
Thank you!

Deja Entendu
Deja Entendu
Offered by glyn hyde

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand New - Deja Entendu, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Deja Entendu (Audio CD)
Brand New are one of the most individual and inspiration bands I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. The songs on this album are indescribably unique, there is no other band I can compare to Brand New. I've been a fan for many years now and they have grown and changed in that time and yet are still distinguishable due to their unusual style. Their other albums should not be missed!

Cool Gardens
Cool Gardens
by Serj Tankian

5.0 out of 5 stars Certainly Cool Gardens., 7 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Cool Gardens (Paperback)
Whether you like System Of A Down or not, there is no denying that Serj Tankian is an artistic genious.
Once again he has impressed many with this beautiful collection of powerful poetry expressing thoughts and feelings towards many subjects. Each poem flows perfectly and oozes meaning, with images that convey the content and add to the overall beauty of the book.
The choice of words in the poems also leaves the reader able to interpret them how they would personally like, which creates your own personal involvement in the book.

S & M
S & M

5.0 out of 5 stars Metallica and, what? An Orchestra?!, 18 Sept. 2008
This review is from: S & M (Audio CD)
It's one of those things that, when you first think about it, it really doesn't and shouldn't work.
Ever.

But after coming across this album's version of "Nothing Else Matters" on Kerrang! TV, I was shocked and also intrigued by what else the album may have in store.
Now, most people know Metallica as one of the most influencial and outstanding metal bands of all-time, so when fans heard that they would be combining themselves with the San Francisco Symphony, as you can imagine, assumptions were made before they music was even heard.
This is one of the most beautifully constructed albums that I have ever heard, and the fact that it is a live recording just adds to the charm of it all. It holds all the amazing work and most popular songs of the band, but with the added bonus of sounds that you have never heard from this genre of music before.
As I said, it sould never work, but to be honest, it really does, and is truely a fantastic and astounding album.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2008 2:23 PM BST

Sixteen Candles [DVD] [1984]
Sixteen Candles [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Molly Ringwald
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Sixteen Candles, Five Stars!, 18 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Sixteen Candles [DVD] [1984] (DVD)
Although I was born at the very end of the 80s, I'm a big fan of many of the films that came from this decade, and Sixteen Candles has to be one of my all-time favorites.
There's something about the 1980s American films that is much more entertaining than the current films of this same genre, and Sixteen Candles is definitely a fine example of this.
Sixteen Candles has so much humour, but with the romantic twist that so many directors attempt to convey in their movies. It keeps you on your toes but will also have you laughing throughout the duration.

The Hills Season 2 [DVD]
The Hills Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lauren Conrad
Offered by thelastplace

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hills Season 2 - Even more addictive than the last!, 18 Sept. 2008
This review is from: The Hills Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
To begin with, I would like to say that I started watching The Hills on MTV because there was nothing else to my interest being shown on other channels. However, watching one episode, turned into watching two, then watching the whole 4 hour marathon! Since then I've been an avid fan and have purchased both the first and second series (adding to my ever-growing DVD collection!).
For anyone who was a fan of Laguna Beach, or fashion, or just likes to hear other people's lives and gossip, The Hills is definitely a must see series. The thing I liked most about the show, is that you don't have to watch it from the first episode to understand what is going on and the fact that the people featured are people who the viewers can relate to.
So if you want a lazy day in or just want some new viewing material, definitely watch this!

Page: 1 | 2