Profile for Susie G > Reviews

Content by Susie G

Susie G (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fabrics System Design Black/Black Stretch 5 mm Neoprene Double Face Neoprene Fabric
Offered by fabrics-city

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - PRICE IS FOR HALF A METRE!, 1 Mar. 2017
BEWARE! The fabric is reasonable quality but it is sold by HALF metre which makes it quite expensive - it is not clear that this is the case and I mistakenly ordered what I thought was a metre so now have an expensive half metre which won't do what I purchased it for. I looked for information and didn't see it because it is tucked away at the bottom of the page after a whole bunch of adverts. If I had known this I wouldn't have ordered this and also the red.

Fabrics - City Black/Red Neoprene Double Face Neoprene Fabrics By The Metre - 2755
Offered by fabrics-city

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - PRICE IS FOR HALF A METRE!, 1 Mar. 2017
BEWARE! The fabric is reasonable quality though a bit softer than the one I usually purchase so if you are buying to make very structural garments it may not work so well. The biggest issue I have is that it is sold by HALF metre which makes it quite expensive - it is not clear that this is the case and I mistakenly ordered what I thought was a metre so now have an expensive half metre which won't do what I purchased it for. I looked for information and didn't see it because it is tucked away at the bottom of the page after a whole bunch of adverts. If I had known this I wouldn't have ordered this and also the black.

Designs and Patterns from Historic Ornament (Dover Pictorial Archive)
Designs and Patterns from Historic Ornament (Dover Pictorial Archive)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 20 Feb. 2017
Very disappointing. I already have The Grammar of Ornament which is a magnificent resource. This book is very limited unless you want to read all about the designs rather than actually see them. Shame you can't return Kindle books!

MSTAR Retro Industrial Pendant Lighting Vintage Ceiling Hanging Light
MSTAR Retro Industrial Pendant Lighting Vintage Ceiling Hanging Light
Offered by MStar Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & great quality., 24 Jan. 2017
Fits perfectly with the vintage, semi-industrial style of furniture & tiles in my porch. Great quality too. I purchased in a rush after the fitting I ordered from a so called 'designer' site turned out to be tatty and poorly made. I needed a fitting within 48 hours & this arrived in good time & was well packaged. If I need any more light fittings, or bulbs, I will definitely look to this company again.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vintage Industrial Metal Cage Loft Bar Ceiling Light Shade Retro Pendant Light
Vintage Industrial Metal Cage Loft Bar Ceiling Light Shade Retro Pendant Light
Offered by LOMT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & style., 24 Jan. 2017
Just fitted yesterday & looks fabulous. Really delighted with the style & the quality. Love the shadows it casts when lit. Paired it with a vintage LED pear shaped bulb ordered at the same time!
Comment Comment | Permalink

TeckNet Pro S2 High Performance Wired USB Mouse, 6 Buttons, upto 2000dpi
TeckNet Pro S2 High Performance Wired USB Mouse, 6 Buttons, upto 2000dpi
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse!, 21 Jan. 2017
Much smaller than my previous mouse so much more comfortable to use - bought it for travelling so small size is ideal.

AUKEY Vertical Ergonomic Mouse 2 Adjustable DPI 1000 / 1600 Optical Mouse Prevention Against Mouse Arm ( RSI Syndrome ) USB Wired Computer Mouse with 6 Buttons for Computer, PC and Laptop - Black
Offered by anyuanweishi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Jan. 2017
Took to it like a duck to water or a mouse to cheese - genius product! Had hand surgery earlier this year and a normal mouse irritates my scar but this doesn't.

Dimmable Vintage LED Edison Light Bulb 6w (60w) - Squirrel Cage 64mm ES E27 - The Retro Boutique ®
Offered by Retro Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Jan. 2017
Love it! Nice bright but not glaring light. It was well packaged too - a relief as I'd had 2 bulbs from another supplier arrive in tiny pieces!

Aglaia E27 LED Bulb 6W Equivalent 60W Incandescent, Pack of 2 Light Bulbs 600 Lumens and 2700K Warm White, 360° Beam Angle
Offered by Aglaia Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Shattered!, 21 Jan. 2017
Arrived in pieces!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2017 9:41 AM BST

Infinity D Shape Soft Close Toilet Seat with Top Fix Hinges
Infinity D Shape Soft Close Toilet Seat with Top Fix Hinges
Offered by Trade In Post Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a Roca Nexo, unlike the original!, 21 Jan. 2017
This is a fantastic product. I bought it to replace a Roca Nexo seat that broke (the 3rd broken seat in 5 years at a cost of more than £50 each!) At half the price, not only was it a lot easier to fit, pops off with the push of a button for cleaning and it doesn't work loose but it actually fits better than the ones designed for the Nexo too! It will adjust to fit most fitting holes and can be adjusted backwards or forwards by about 2.5cms for a perfect fit. I just wish I'd discovered it before I shelled out over £100 for replacement seats!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5