Profile for Catarina > Reviews

Content by Catarina

Catarina

A Taste of the World From Alicia's Kitchen: A Collection of Selected International Recipes
by Alicia Borges Betancourt

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you to the writer!, 31 May 2015
It's a privilege to cook from Mrs Borges Betancourt recipes - so glad she decided to share her experience, and with language and ingredients that we can actually find, to reproduce some of the best dishes in the world!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, and anyone can do this!, 26 Feb. 2014
I am still three weeks in, and never worked out in my life (just a few attempts, here and there, a gym subscription full of guilt, that kind of thing), but realized I can definitely do this! It really is just 30 minutes a day! Great program, highly recommend.

My New Baby
My New Baby
by Rachel Fuller
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver - really helped plan the arrival of the new one, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: My New Baby (Board book)
We used this book a lot in explaining to our 2 year old son about how life was going to be like, with a baby in the house. He loved the book and would ask for it, both during the late months of my pregnancy and after his sister was born. It really made the adjustment much easier, as he already knew what to expect when she came around!

The Puppet Company Wilberry Wood Floor Standing Theatre
The Puppet Company Wilberry Wood Floor Standing Theatre

4.0 out of 5 stars Assembly is hard work but end product is great, 26 Oct. 2013
The assembly instructions were not very clear, we needed to do some woodwork on the side, but in the end it looks and works great. The kids love it, and it certainly beats making our own theatre from scratch. The colours and look and feel are lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Oct. 2013
These stickers really made the nursery, everyone loves them. Easy to apply and create a beautiful setting for the princess. A great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is insufficient, stickers tear, 26 Oct. 2013
The stickers are fun and easy to apply but they are too thin and tear very easily. We lost a couple of butterflies and leaves, but thankfully you really can't tell and the end result is actually pretty good.

* Cheeky Monkey In a Tree - Height Chart - Measurement - Childrens Wall Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, cheap, fun, useful!, 26 Oct. 2013
Loved it, well beyond our expectations. Kids love it. The stickers were easy to apply and to adjust to the required height.