Profile for emailbod > Reviews

Content by emailbod

emailbod (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
30X Microwave cook simply steam bags vegetables, meat, fish, poultry by Sealapack
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful microwave cooking bags., 27 Mar. 2017
I use these type of steam micro wave bags all the time and find them great. Tip watch out if you take them out of the microwave too quickly you can get a bad steam burn. Leave them for a moment or two and then use an oven glove to take them out and cut the top.
These have got three sizes of bags. I do not need this as the smallest one is ok for the amount of veg. etc I have to steam. So different sizes are no advantage to me. I just use them all.
The bags are strong and do not burst in the cooking. They are great for all food stuff.

LADIES RUNNING TRAINERS WOMENS FITNESS GYM SPORTS YEEZY BOOST SHOCK SHOES 36-41[Black ,39]
Offered by celeb look

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes., 28 Nov. 2016
I love them for the price,Comfortable and easy to wear. I take a largish size 6, broad but not EE. These were perfect.
As I have feet that hurt in most shoes these were a comfortable find. Good price as well.

Daily Mail: Giant Crosswords 4 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
Daily Mail: Giant Crosswords 4 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
by Daily Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Brain exercise, 28 Nov. 2016
Hurrah finally found book 4 at a sensible price. These crosswords provide us with brain stimulation and fun. Frustrating as well. We photo copy the crossword page, one of us reads out the clues and we fill in together, this is our hour per day to keep our brains exercise. Just the right level. We do argue with the answers sometimes as we did not think of that meaning for a word grrrrr.

Woman of God
Woman of God

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and boring., 28 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Woman of God (Kindle Edition)
As I could only read a few pages before becoming bored, maybe it is unfair to only give it two stars. However I was so disappointed, I expect a good read from the first page with James Patterson, this is not it. It all feels forced and artificial. I only bought it as I thought it would be different. Well the bit I read was different, but not in a good way. Not often I do not push on to the end of a book. However I found my self finding other things to read, rather than go back to the kindle and continue with this. Sorry but that is my verdict.

3 x MEDIPURE Medicated Body Powder 100% TALC FREE 200g (600g)
3 x MEDIPURE Medicated Body Powder 100% TALC FREE 200g (600g)
Offered by Home of Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 28 Nov. 2016
I only bought this body powder as my usual Lanacane was unavailable. I looked very carefully at all the other products as I wanted 100% talc free. This one fitted the bill. It does have a slight Eucalyptus smell, but not when it is on the body. I find I like this just as much as Lanacane, plus it has one advantage, it does not fly around so much, this means less mess in the bathroom.
I use it for all the places that get hot, under boobs, belly button and thighs, to save me getting sore. Seems to be working.
With three pots I shall be ok for body talc for about a year. It was a good buy at the price.
So if you are looking for an alternative to Lanacane while it is unavailable, try this.

Canesten Thrush Pessary & External Cream Combi
Canesten Thrush Pessary & External Cream Combi

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop that itch., 20 Nov. 2016
As an older woman I find the Thrush I had when younger has now returned.[Nothing improves with ages folks] Canesten is what I find works. I do find it tends to come back and the last time I made a determined effort to get rid of it. At the first symptom I used the pessary and then used the cream for a few days. This cleared it up. With Christmas approaching I have decided to buy some more just in case. [I do find a lot of sugary food or drinks tends to bring it back. ] So I will have it in my suitcase. TIP I do not find the internal cream as good as the pessary.

Natural Daylight 27W Floor Standing Lamp High Vision Reading Hobby SAD Light Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light., 10 Nov. 2016
This is great, the light is very suitable for reading etc. However, the picture makes it look a lot taller than it really is. I would say that from this picture you either have a small chair or it is a different lamp. Our lamp only just clears the back of the chair. This is ok for us so we kept it. Again [something I fail to do] Check how tall you want it. We used silicon lubricant on the separate parts, and they fitted together really well. We did have some difficulty getting the light to face the way we wanted and the lead in the right place for the socket. The electric lead is not over long either, but it is ok for us as the chair is in front of a socket. Just small things, but I picked up some similar tips from other reviews which were useful.

ORDINETT® White Hamper Pop Up Multi-Purpose Laundry/Toys/Storage transporting food and drink for picnics
Offered by Anything 4 Home

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small., 10 Nov. 2016
Too small for me, the top open was too small so returned it.Would have difficulty putting in men's heavy denims. The seller responded and refunded but you do not get postage back just because it is not suitable, so beware look at measurements and make sure it is suitable for a few days of cloths.

Draper Expert 78643 Garden Caddy
Draper Expert 78643 Garden Caddy
Offered by Toolville Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 10 Nov. 2016
This arrived to day. So light, lovely wide top so I can toss weeds into it. The wheels, to get them on easily wipe the metal bar with silicon lubricant. This way it slides in easily. I have not used it in the garden yet, but can already see so many uses for it. It wheels so well. Very pleased to date, will add more when I have had time to use it.

Canesten Canesfresh Soothing Wash Gel 200 ml
Canesten Canesfresh Soothing Wash Gel 200 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone., 20 Aug. 2016
I was so excited when I saw this body wash, and at first I thought it was great. However, it soon became clear, it was making matters worse. So I think it does not suit all. Wonderful Idea, but not for everyone.
I was treating the soreness with cream, and could not understand why it was not working, stopped using this product and the soreness went away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20