Profile for Bex > Reviews

Beadalon 4-Piece Tri-Trays Flocked 2 Sizes
Beadalon 4-Piece Tri-Trays Flocked 2 Sizes
Offered by CJ Beaders

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2015
Great product, where has it been all my life? 😉

ASVP Shop® Steampunk Cyberpunk Watch Parts Vintage Gears Wheels Cogs Jewellery Making Craft Arts (Copper 100g)
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with them, 5 Nov. 2015
Lovely product! I haven't used them yet but the crafty possibilities are endless! Very pleased with them!

Kenley Heat Powered Stove Fan with 2-Blades
Kenley Heat Powered Stove Fan with 2-Blades
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY ONE!!!!!!!!!, 12 May 2015
Brilliant little fan! Love it, circulates the warm air fantastically. I recommend it completely!

BEANBAG REFILL - 1 CUBIC FEET Beans Polystyrene Toy & Pet Bed Bean Bag
BEANBAG REFILL - 1 CUBIC FEET Beans Polystyrene Toy & Pet Bed Bean Bag
Offered by Gilda Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Beans!, 22 Jan. 2015
We needed to refill a bean bag, these were the right size and there is lots left over too.

Aitoh Origami Paper 3-inch x 3-inch 360 Sheets-Assorted Colors
Aitoh Origami Paper 3-inch x 3-inch 360 Sheets-Assorted Colors
Offered by JAPANSTORE

2.0 out of 5 stars Took for ever to get here, 22 Jan. 2015
Smaller than I anticipated and it arrived weeks after christmas, which it was rather annoying as it was a present.

Honeybake Vanilla Birthday Cake
Honeybake Vanilla Birthday Cake

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely !, 22 Jan. 2015
This is a lovely toy, we got it for our girls for a christmas present. They play with it every day. Lovely size and the colours are great. Brilliant for make believe play.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm hall!, 22 Jan. 2015
Great curtains, my hallway is lovely and toasty now. The colour is as exactly as shown and there is a fairly big hem at the bottoms if you did want to lengthen it there is lots more fabric. Although there is a lot of different colours of curtains there wasn't anything else I would choose, this was the best of the lot.

Pink & White Wooden Chocolate / Cake Stand
Pink & White Wooden Chocolate / Cake Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 22 Jan. 2015
Beautiful product, so lovely. My girls got it for Christmas and it has been played with every day since! Lovely size and colours. Good price too! x

microphone Violetta
microphone Violetta
Offered by Allbuyer Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Good service!, 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: microphone Violetta (Toy)
All though I have said "Good service" I can only give the actual product no stars as it didn't work when opened on Christmas Day. The batteries had leaked and we had to send the microphone back. I have given 2 stars as the returns was easy, no complaints there. But the disappointment on Christmas Day and we can't actually get another microphone means I could only give the 2 stars.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!, 23 Dec. 2013
I had one daughter who had no teething problems at all, so it was a shock when our other daughter did. Every body said about amber teething necklaces. It's a must, it's magic, get one! I don't know how they work, but they help my daughter. And they look mighty cute too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3