Profile for jakecun > Reviews

jakecun

No More Idols
No More Idols

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic., 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: No More Idols (Audio CD)
What an album, ignore all the haters posting negative reviews! They haven't gone that mainstream, plus if you was offered bags and bags of money to go mainstream I think everyone would do what Will & Saul have done!!!
This album is amazing, every song is perfect and I love it, can't stop listening.

Sennheiser CX 500 - High Quality Noise Isolating Ear-Canal-Headphones With Volume Control - Titanium

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser are the best!, 2 Feb. 2011
Firstly, I ordered these on the 27th and they came on the 1st, so im over the moon with the quick postage!
Secondly, these headphones are amazing and are worth the money, they are the best pair of headphones I have ever owned! I haven't encountered any problems with them yet they are perfect for me, I hate long headphones and these are quite short and they are very loud so they are perfect!
Nothing better than listening to Chase and Status through these bass filled headphones!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is the best!, 24 Dec. 2010
Amazon did it again! Despite all of the snow my order arrived on time, and I am too pleased with this product! Works better than any other cables and I have experienced no problems with it yet! 5 stars!

Let Em Ave It
Let Em Ave It

5.0 out of 5 stars ARD, 21 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Let Em Ave It (Audio CD)
haters postin reviews saying he is awful do not know anythin about Giggs, this guy is major talented and this album is just brilliant. Anyone who hates on Giggs does not have a clue about music and should keep their stupid opinions to themselves

Let You Go [feat. Mali]
Let You Go [feat. Mali]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 19 Dec. 2010
Some of these reviews are pathetic, 1 star because their internet has problems? 1 star because of the lyrics? Listen to the song properly you fools, this song is amazing and broke into the top 40, excellent song, look out for their album, no more idols 31st january 2011

Blam
Blam

5.0 out of 5 stars Lyrically Immense, 19 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Blam (Audio CD)
Best album of 2010 lyrically. JME is one of the UK's best MC's along with his brother Skepta. This album is one of the best albums I have heard all year and it is taking the UK music scene on a different level. SUPPORT GRIME

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant, 13 Dec. 2010
I was looking for a decent pair of headphones as my recent headphone purchases have been pretty poor, and then I found these beauty's! I thought for the price they must be bad quality but I read the products and thought I have to buy these. These headphones are the best pair of headphones I have owned and the bass is unbelievable, must buy for any music lovers!