Profile for Nicole > Reviews

Content by Nicole

Nicole

Tall Dark Brown Rattan Lattice Wicker Twig Decorative Floor Lamp Light - With 80 Warm White Fairy Lights
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 6 April 2016
I don't normally write reviews, but for this product I had to make an exception. I've just received and set up and it's gorgeous. Such value for money, thank you.

The Hermit of Lammas Wood (Tanyth Fairport Adventures Book 3)
The Hermit of Lammas Wood (Tanyth Fairport Adventures Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you so much Mr Lowell, 30 Mar. 2014
Nathan what a wonderful end to a truly magnificent series, finished reading with tear in my eye and lump in my throat. Your books soothe me and transport me to a world where anything is possible! Thank You , eagerly awaiting the next adventure.

Nicole

Zypheria's Call (Tanyth Fairport Adventures Book 2)
Zypheria's Call (Tanyth Fairport Adventures Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nathan Lowell is a genius, 10 Dec. 2013
Another great tale from Mr Lowell, just amazing, as is all of his work. This is the sequel to the first book in this series, the first being Ravenwood, another great story well worth a read. Lowell has such a charming way of telling a story, pure escapism. Also check out the solar clipper series, you won't be disappointed.

Olive Extra Virgin Oil Certified Organic - 100% Pure - 250ml
Olive Extra Virgin Oil Certified Organic - 100% Pure - 250ml
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 10 Dec. 2013
This product is simply magnificent. I gave my hair a hot oil treatment with it and it has never looked or felt so good. I also used it on my skin daily,and once a week made a honey and oil facemask, again my skin had never looked better. While it is quite expensive for the amount, a little goes a long way. Just by quality alone its completely worth it. Just to note, I have sensitive and dry skin and this really worked well for it. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Ravenwood (Tanyth Fairport Adventures Book 1)
Ravenwood (Tanyth Fairport Adventures Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 7 Aug. 2013
What can I say! All I can do is thank the author for such a wonderfull tale. simply a man who spins an excellent yarn.