Profile for sas11107 > Reviews

Content by sas11107

sas11107 "sas11107" (west sussex, uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
15 YELLOW Thepaperbagstore (TM) PAPER PARTY BAGS - CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR
15 YELLOW Thepaperbagstore (TM) PAPER PARTY BAGS - CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR
Offered by Thepaperbagstore

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Feb. 2015
Great. perfect size to put a few odd bits in for my daughters 1st birthday party bags.

Babydan Magnetic Drawer and Cupboard 4 Locks and 1 Key
Babydan Magnetic Drawer and Cupboard 4 Locks and 1 Key
Offered by SAFETOTS

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 Feb. 2015
Easier to fit than I expected. Locks are strong, they stick onto the door but the adhesion is strong and they are very difficult to remove. I hadn't realised they can be made to fit in a drawer or on cupboard doors. Well worth the money.

Sumlake X Large Cartoon Forest Monkeys Green Tree Wall Art Stickers Decal Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 21 Feb. 2015
Looks fantastic on the nursery wall. I had a bad experience with some wall stickers from another company where the stickers were falling off within minutes of putting them on, but I dont regret this buy at all. they have all stayed on the wall, and 24hours later not one has started to peel off. My daughter loves pointing at the monkeys.

Casea Packing Elephant Flower Slim View Flip Wallet Leather Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S4

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Feb. 2015
Looks nicer than I thought it would. Feels sturdy and strong, just like my old cover which has protected my phone from drops etc. many times. Fit my phone perfectly.

36pcs Huge Soft Jigsaw EVA Alphabet & Numbers Floor Play Mat 35 SQ FT
36pcs Huge Soft Jigsaw EVA Alphabet & Numbers Floor Play Mat 35 SQ FT

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed but they're ok, 4 Feb. 2015
Didn't realise the individual letters come out of the squares. My baby - and young nieces and nephews - like to pull them up and gum / bite them. Even the 'hole' in letters like 'O' and 'P' are small discs that come lose, I have lost them several times and worry about babies eating and choking on them. After a few months they now look tatty with bite marks and small tears where the babies have sat on a letter and tried to pull them up at the same time. Also a pain in the backside to clean them all. I would have preferred solid squares to cover my hard floors I think they would be easier to clean/maintain. I have now given up with these and will buy a rug instead to soften the landing. Also the numbers DO NOT fit with the letters - they are slightly smaller squares, so we ended up with the numbers sitting separately on the floor to the letters. It looks messy and they kept sliding all over the place so we put them away altogether after a couple of weeks. Wish i had just bought a rug in the first place to be honest.

Unique Wishlist Sterling Silver "Our Family Just Grew By Two Feet" Pendant - Pendant Only *SP102C
Offered by Unique Wishlist

4.0 out of 5 stars nice pendant, 4 Feb. 2015
Bit strange a chain isn't supplied with it, but my mother in law loved it.

Large Black Samurai Style Umbrella 104cm Fantasy Gifts
Large Black Samurai Style Umbrella 104cm Fantasy Gifts
Offered by BuzzBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant unusual gift., 4 Feb. 2015
Bought it for friend as we like to buy quirky gifts for each other. He loved it. Glad I bought it. It was well packaged and felt like it was well made, I had thought it might look and feel like cheap plastic but it looked quite good.

Hess Wooden Baby Grabber Elephant Toy
Hess Wooden Baby Grabber Elephant Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but doesn't rattle, 4 Feb. 2015
perfect size for little hands but it is a bit smaller than expected for the price. Also it doesn't actually rattle. The beads are wooden and are secured too close together, they don't actually have any room to clatter against each other. I wouldn't buy again unfortunately.

Antique White Flower Mango Wood Photo Frame fits 10" x 8" photo
Antique White Flower Mango Wood Photo Frame fits 10" x 8" photo
Offered by Paper High

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 4 Feb. 2015
Gorgeous frame. It is larger than I expected it to look as the frame is quite thick but still looks very pretty. It feels very solid and of good quality.

Medical Carrycase
Medical Carrycase
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
My two year old niece loves it. Great items

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5