Profile for lindilou01 > Reviews

Content by lindilou01

lindilou01

TOSHIBA SE-R0335 SER0335 AH802430 Remote Control for TOSHIBA DVD Player - With Two 121AV AAA Batteries Included.
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved tbe Day., 20 July 2017
Excellent product.For use by elderly parents who misplaced previous DVD remote.
Instant recognition.

TECHGEAR® Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320 Series) GLASS Edition Genuine Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy camper, 21 May 2017
I have dropped my phone several times and it has protected it well. Does not interfere with scrolling.

Dooki, Galaxy A3 2017 Case, PU Leather Flip Stand Wallet Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 with credit card slot & Hand Strap
Offered by dooki

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. I am clumsy and have dropped my phone ..., 21 May 2017
Excellent.I am clumsy and have dropped my phone at leat5 times. It has protected it well.

Lenovo A1 7 inch Multi Touch Tablet (Cortex A8 1GHz, 16Gb Storage, 512Mb RAM, Dual Camera (0.3MP front/3MP rear), Android 2.3.4) - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY GREAT.., 6 Jun. 2012
I AM DELIGHTED WITH MY LENOVO. I WAS NOT COMPUTER LITERATE, BUT FIND THIS ITEM SO EASY TO SET UP AND USE, I WOULD'NT BE WITHOUT IT NOW..A GREAT PURCHASE.

Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm finepix S4500 digital camera., 22 May 2012
I bought this camera as an upgrade from my previous Digital Camera. I love it! The zoom is great, the panoramic shots function is fantastic, and the fun my family have had since I boought it is immesurable.
I am a complete novice at photography, but this camera has opened my eyes to the possibilities..I am slowly learning all the functions the camera possesses, and having a great time doing so. I love this camera, thats all I wanted to say..Best Birthday present yet!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2012 11:31 PM BST

Samsung SGH G800 - Mobile phone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - slider
Samsung SGH G800 - Mobile phone - 3G - WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM - slider

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my product., 28 Nov. 2011
Have been looking for a replacement for my previous SAMSUNG SGH G800.
Was very pleased with my recent purchase.
WIN WIN, all the way.

Cloughie: Walking on Water
Cloughie: Walking on Water
by Brian Clough

4.0 out of 5 stars abrupti cloughie., 17 Jun. 2010
I remember the man. I thought he was an inspiration, in his hey-day. Very good read, most enlightening. I bought this book for him indoors, but I have read it first, cos I could not put it down. Smashing, super, great, as the man himself may have said.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars shiney ring thing!-for him., 17 Jun. 2010
Him indoors was most impressed with this high quality ring. Made of a very tough metal, which is just aswell, cos its meant to last! I like it, He likes it-result.

Polaroid Pogo Media Paper, 30 Pack,  2 x 3 Inch with Zero Ink (Zink) Technology
Polaroid Pogo Media Paper, 30 Pack, 2 x 3 Inch with Zero Ink (Zink) Technology
Offered by MinitBuy

4.0 out of 5 stars titchy sticky photo paper, 17 Jun. 2010
Love the small photo size paper, that works like magic with the polaroid pogo machine..not a technical geek, as you can tell, but the paper does what it says on the box. Rate it as great fun..and very useful.