Profile for Mr. G. Rees > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Rees

Mr. G. Rees "Westygef" (UK)

CKB Ltd DELUXE Automatic Watch Winder with Double Watch Box with Draw - 4 Timer Modes Premium Silent Motor - CKBDRAW73
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted with my purchase which arrived the morning after placing ..., 1 July 2015
I bought this case to house a couple of decent watches that I have. I recently retired and found that I was not wearing the watches as often but did not want to constantly re-set the watches when I did choose to wear, so I started looking for a watch winding box and purchased this one after reading the reviews and speaking with Clive at CKB, who was extremely helpful.
I am delighted with my purchase which arrived the morning after placing the order, and confirm that it is totally silent when running, as already stated by the other reviewers. One point to note is that if you have bracelet watches (as I have), then the maximum circumference to fit snugly on the insert is 18cm. Unfortunately I have a larger wrist, some 20cm circumference, so initially the watches were not secured adequately. However after discussing this with Clive at CKB he provided me with additional padding for the inserts and they fit fine now.

A very happy customer !!

Ladies Black Extra Wide Touch Fastening Bar Shoe - Black - size UK Ladies Size 5
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
Great purchase

Apple iMac 27-inch All-in-One Desktop PC with Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard (Intel Core i5 3.2GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 7200rpm, Face Time HD Camera, OS X Mountain Lion)
Offered by MAC EXCHANGE LTD
Price: £1,480.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, stunning display, 1st class service from supplier, 28 April 2014
Excellent product (as you would expect from Apple), pricey yes but you get what you pay for. The product arrived less than 24 hours from placing the order in perfect condition and was up and running within minutes of unpacking from the box. The display is just STUNNING, and it runs silently. I am still familiarizing myself with OSX after using Windows for many many years (like most of us) and some of the functions are just different, but I am enjoying the experience and would recommend this product to anyone, along with the Supplier

Sony MDR-NC40 High Quality Noise Cancelling Headphones
Sony MDR-NC40 High Quality Noise Cancelling Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price - very satisfied !!!, 29 Mar. 2011
I recently bought a set of the Sony MDR-NC40 headphones as I travel quite a lot in my work and until now I have been using "normal" in-ear Sennheiser headphones, which are fine for standard use but I thought I would like to try a set of noise reduction headphones - just to see what they were like. I did not want to spend a lot (in case I did not like them), but wanted a decent set in order to give the NR a fair chance. So I opted for the Sony, which are mid-priced, and I am absolutely delighted............... I would recommend them to anybody. They are light, comfortable, and do exactly what they say on the box.

RTX DUALphone 3088 for Skype (No PC Required)
RTX DUALphone 3088 for Skype (No PC Required)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy as pie !!, 29 Aug. 2009
I work overseas and curently use skype quite a lot to talk with my wife, but she complained about having to start the computer every time so I decided to look for an alternative product and the RTX 3088 seemed to fit the bill. The best price I could find was at Amazon, and after reading the reviews I took the plunge. I must say that 1st impressions are superb. It was as easy as pie to set up, had it running within 20 minutes, and the audio clarity is fine. For the price and spec I would recommend this to anyone who needs skype. 5 stars from me !!