Profile for EJM > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
This is Devin Jones
This is Devin Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on just read it., 23 April 2017
Ok, so I wasn't sure if this was my 'thing' but the reviews were good so why not give it a go. First chapter or so I still wasn't sure, it's very different however... I couldn't put it down. Yes it's action, yes it has a little bit of suspense, yes it is a bit funny in places and the overall effect, is great, I promise it's worth a buy.
Seriously, just read it, you won't be disappointed.

Cold Blooded Lover (Don't Call Me Hero Book 3)
Cold Blooded Lover (Don't Call Me Hero Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh I've missed you., 13 April 2017
God what can I say this is one of my favourite series with some of my favourite characters. They're flawed and perfect and written so wonderfully. I was so excited when I heard there was too be a book three and it lived up to everything I hoped. Read them all you will not be disappointed.

Everything Between Us (Pink Bean Series Book 3)
Everything Between Us (Pink Bean Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh of course it's wonderful, 13 April 2017
I just finished this and feel all warm and fuzzy inside which I assure you is not an easy thing for a book to do to me. Of course I love this author already, she is a giant in this genre, in my humble opinion, this book just cemented that belief.
It's just beautiful and original and a must read.

Poppy Jenkins
Poppy Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 21 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Poppy Jenkins (Kindle Edition)
Just, beautiful. I adore this wonderfully written story the characters are lovable the story captivating. It's exactly what I hoped it would be and as usual Clare Ashton didn't disappoint.

Requiem for Immortals (The Law Game Book 1)
Requiem for Immortals (The Law Game Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars are not enough, 12 Jan. 2017
I am in equal parts happy to have finished (and know what happens to these amazing characters), and sorry that it's over. Requiem is exquisite, dangerous, cold, intriguing and strangely under the circumstances unbelievably enticing and could I go do far as to mute all of this by saying, likeable.
This book has shot up to the very top of my favourites, it is incredibly rare for me to read a book twice even those I enjoy, this one, I want to read again and again.
Brilliant writing, incredible characters and a fantastic story, if you are reading this review wondering whether to buy it, don't hesitate, you will not be disappointed.

The Final Rose
The Final Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book, 31 Dec. 2016
This review is from: The Final Rose (Kindle Edition)
Well, I have to say before reading this book I kind of hated the concept and if I'm honest, had this been by another author, I might not have even read it. In my humble view Eliza Lentzski is a goddess of lesfic so I gave it a go. I was not disappointed, yet another great story beautifully written, I literally couldn't put it down. If you haven't read this author before, do it now and you certainly wouldn't go wrong starting with this one.

A Christmas Kiss
A Christmas Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bit of Christmas spirit., 28 Dec. 2016
This review is from: A Christmas Kiss (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this sort story she manages to make you care about the characters even though you only know them for an hour or so. Lovely story with a lovely ending, what more could you want from a Christmas read.

The Cabin
The Cabin

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 18 Dec. 2016
This review is from: The Cabin (Kindle Edition)
Wow... I absolutely loved this book. Great story with great characters and beautifully written. I will definitely be looking for more books by C Mack. I can't believe I haven't read anything by her before but certainly will again.

Lost In The Starlight
Lost In The Starlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh it's wonderful., 29 Oct. 2016
Well, really this review is quite unnecessary, anyone who has read any of Kiki Archers books will already know it's going to be good and you won't be disappointed.
It's not my favourite of hers but I loved it all the same.

Learning to Love Again
Learning to Love Again

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, I really liked it., 7 Oct. 2016
So, I literally eye rolled at the first few pages of this book. I liked how it was written but the story delves immediately and head long into a 'gay friend falls for straight friend' literally the first pages are about this conversation and I felt it was... I suppose, a bit much. No background to their relationship, nothing. I assumed where this book was going to take me as a result, assumed the story was about them getting together when in fact it was about much more. As the story unfolded I understood why the writer started where she did and it works. I really enjoyed this and wanted more luckily, there is more and I've already started part two. I think in summary, give this book a chance it's worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3