Profile for Winter64 > Reviews

Content by Winter64

Winter64 (Sheffield)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
KING DO WAY Heat Resistant Glass Teapot With Infuser Coffee Tea Pot Leaf Herbal Clear 800ml
Offered by Wosirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fine glass teapot, long wait for delivery., 13 July 2016
Long wait for delivery as coming from China. Lovely teapot deceptively small but holds enough for three of four teacups. Very fragile though, the glass is very fine so if you are a clumsy clot this isn't the teapot for you. Keeps the tea hot for a good long time. The glass insert has very fine cuts rather than holes so your tea leaves don't fall through. I have weak black tea so half a teaspoon of tea is plenty for me.

Birlea Salvador 4ft Small-Double Wooden Bed, White
Birlea Salvador 4ft Small-Double Wooden Bed, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Very light!, 13 July 2016
Received well before due date. Nice bed but very light, my daughter has the small double 4' bed on a wooden floor and every times she turns over it moves across the floor. The bed comes with two middle legs which aren't shown on the photo and had we known we wouldn't have purchased, because we have had similar beds and when they have these legs for some reason they seem less sturdy. When the bed moved it buckled these legs! So we have had to buy a rug to stand the bed on to try to stop it moving around. Needed both daughter and dad to put it together, took them about 2 hours. Wish we had gone for the slightly more expensive Amberely snuggle bed we have in a single!

Snuggle Beds Amberley White 3FT Single Bed Frame White
Snuggle Beds Amberley White 3FT Single Bed Frame White

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and sturdy, 13 July 2016
Nice sturdy single bed, I have quite a heavy miracoil mattress on it and I'm 16 stone and have slept in it and it doesn't bow or buckle. My teenage daughter put it together herself in about half an hour! Lovely item, very happy.

MIU COLOR® Stylish Portable Real Borosilicate Glass Water Bottle with Rose Red Nylon Sleeve, 360ml 4	Suppress
MIU COLOR® Stylish Portable Real Borosilicate Glass Water Bottle with Rose Red Nylon Sleeve, 360ml 4 Suppress
Offered by Union J Plaza

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice thick cover and comes with two foam bottle washing ..., 13 July 2016
Received well before due date, well packaged, bottle lovely, fits in my lunch bag stood up. Nice thick cover and comes with two foam bottle washing pads and handles. Lovely item perfect for my desk, not too big and bulky. I take a lot of medicines during the day so also fits perfectly in my handbag when out and about. Can't comment on whether its leak proof yet, but if it isn't I will post update

Personalised Baked With Love Baking Bowl
Personalised Baked With Love Baking Bowl
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 13 July 2016
Nice bowl, perfect for my daughter in law to be! Delivered quickly and company emailed me todo firm they received my wording and we're dealing with the order. Can't fault it.

Vintage Vantona Claudine Floral Bedding Duvet Cover 2 Pillowcase Set, Multi- Super King Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 13 July 2016
Lovely bedding, received well before due date. Colours more striking than the picture shows, really lovely, I was hoping they were! Good quality and worth the money. Haven't washed yet, but from the fabric straight out of the bag feels soft. Will update if they don't wash well. Very happy.

Vintage Vantona Mary Floral Bedding Duvet Cover 2 Pillowcase Set, Multi - Super King Size
Offered by Dove Mill Retail Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Dispatched and received quickly, well before due date. ..., 13 July 2016
Dispatched and received quickly, well before due date. Colours are even nicer than it shows on the picture, very light creamy beige background and various shades of pink roses, really lovely item.

Silentnight Stratus Miracoil Mattress, Single
Silentnight Stratus Miracoil Mattress, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2016
Very nice firm mattress, I am 16 stone and make barely a dent in it, lovely item very comfortable

Insulated Purple Hearts Lunch Bag - Carry Your Lunch In Style! (22.5x16.5x18cm)
Insulated Purple Hearts Lunch Bag - Carry Your Lunch In Style! (22.5x16.5x18cm)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 July 2016
Received item via Lakeland before due date, packed well. Bag a lovely size, could easily get a square or rectangle sandwich box in and other items. I have a 360ml water bottle and that fits in at the side (see my picture). It is insulated with thicker silver fabric than you see on cheaper bags. It is significantly more expensive than the bags you can order from China but the quality speaks for itself. Lovely bag, very happy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Letts A6 "16/17 18-Month Week to View with Notes" Academic Diary - Coral
Letts A6 "16/17 18-Month Week to View with Notes" Academic Diary - Coral

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT A5, 11 Jun. 2016
These are not A5 size diary, they are, I assume, A6 they also don't stay open as advertised, very disappointed, especially for the price

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6