Profile for B. Towns > Reviews

Content by B. Towns

B. Towns (Southampton, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
LED Night Light / Deallink Wireless Battery-Powered Lamp with Motion Sensor / Energy-Saving and Harmless for Eyes / For Toilet, Stairs, Bedroom, Closet / White
Offered by Weitaixiang

5.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for something like this for our staircase at night - it has ..., 8 Dec. 2015
Let me start off by saying I was offered this for free in return for an impartial review so here it is.

I was looking for something like this for our staircase at night - it has a 90 degree angle half way up and needed some illumination.

The item arrived in the specified time and was well packaged. It is well constructed for a plastic item - indoor use only however, not suitable for exterior use unless under-cover in my opinion.

Battery insertion and setup is simple - middle switch position for off - one side for permanently on and the other for movement sensor triggering.

The movement sensor is good - when the light falls below a certain level it automatically switches on when arriving at either the bottom or the top of our staircase, and when the light is above a certain level (reasonable visibility), it stays off.

The light emitted is bright enough to enable safe navigation of our staircase and when I tried it in a darkened cupboard it was bright enough for most purposes.

I can't fault it - and because I would happily purchase this again, 5 stars.

Atheist Meditation Atheist Spirituality
Atheist Meditation Atheist Spirituality
by Mark W. Gura

5.0 out of 5 stars Extend yourself..., 3 Dec. 2015
This is a very good additional read for anyone interested in going beyond the mindless indoctrination that is organised religion.

Nothing to believe, lots to explore, be here now - recommended.

Genuine HP black laser toner cartridge for LaserJet Pro 400 M401 M425 series MFP
Offered by OfficeClearance/OUR-PRICE-20%-UK VAT INCL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Nov. 2015
Its a printer cartridge - it works - what more is there to say?

DBPOWER 4 Way Outlet 4 USB Ports Extension Lead Power Strip Surge Protector USB Charger Power Socket with 5.9ft Power Cord USB Charging Port Support iPad iPod Smart Phones (Black 4 AC 4 USB)
Offered by ST. Direct EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied - recommended., 27 Oct. 2015
I received this for free in exchange for a review so here it is.

The item came well packaged in a sturdy box - well protected and without excessive filler.

Sturdy and with enough power and adapter points for most purposes, I have replaced a garish white extension lead with multiple plugs and extensions with this item and am delighted with its compactness and unobtrusiveness on my mottled black carpet.

The on/off switch is a great feature on an extension lead allowing for swift cut to the power if necessary, and the various levels of USB power - 4 ports available, enables speedy charging in my experience - something many 'trickle charge' adapters don't.

This would be a great addition to any office or, as in my case, lounge area where unsightly wires and plugs are undesirable.

Overall I am very satisfied with this item and recommend it.

GRDE® 400 Lumens 32 LED Solar Powered PIR Motion Sensor Light, Rechargeable Waterproof Outdoor Solar Wall / Porch / Pathway / Garden / Street Light (Screwdriver Included)
Offered by rebirthday

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 29 Sept. 2015
So far so good - easy to install, simple setup instructions (flick a switch) and away you go.

I have mine set to dim and then bright when it detects movement - working fine so far and the light is BRIGHT.

It completely illuminates my (small) backyard.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and essential here in the north of ..., 10 Sept. 2015
Easy to use and essential here in the north of England where sunlight can be scarce!

Tastes great and is the simplest most effective oral vitamin D I have used.

Recommended.

Emartbuy Premium PU Leather Desktop Stand Wallet Case Cover for Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE/640 LTE Dual Sim - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 7 Sept. 2015
Wife bought this and is very pleased with it!

Good quality, fits well and looks smart.

Tech Protect HP Slate 7 VoiceTab Retro Series Universal 7 Inch Tablet Leather Folding Folio Stand Case Cover Pouch With Fully Adjustable Angle - Pink Blossom
Offered by Tech Protect

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality item, 7 Sept. 2015
My wife purchased this to go with her phone cover - nicely made, fits snugly - she appears well pleased!

LINDY 5m CROMO USB 2.0 Type A to Micro-B Cable
LINDY 5m CROMO USB 2.0 Type A to Micro-B Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable, 7 Sept. 2015
Great quality for a small additional investment which would have covered the price of the postage of the cheaper item anyway.

Rather purchase through prime and spend the money on the equipment than postage!

Planet Waves Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser
Planet Waves Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser

5.0 out of 5 stars I can honestly say this has been one of the single most useful items I have ever purchased in my 30+ years ..., 6 Sept. 2015
I have owned one of these for some time and I bought this one for my brother who is learning to play the guitar.

I can honestly say this has been one of the single most useful items I have ever purchased in my 30+ years of playing the guitar.

You may know the chops and have the discipline to practice, but you also need the hand strength and co-ordination - this provides exactly that.

Highly recommended.