Profile for B w > Reviews

B w

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Use a tape measure!, 7 Sept. 2017
Not 1ft as advertised but 10 inches, returning product as not suitable

Nicole Miller Insulated 11" Lunch Tote (Black/White Polka Dot)
Nicole Miller Insulated 11" Lunch Tote (Black/White Polka Dot)
Offered by Zebra Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lunch bag, 29 May 2017
Great space - hold lunch box, drinks bottle & insulated mug in main compartment as well as bits & bobs in the pockets.

The straps are not shoulder straps (as claimed), but held in hand. This doesn't bother me as it's not the way I use it, but I mention it if that feature is important to future buyers.

BPS NB-2LH NB-2L Li-ion Battery + Rapid USB Charger for Canon EOS 350D 400D,Powershot G7 G9 S30 S40 S50 S60 S70 DC301 DC310 DC320 DC330 DC410 DC420 Digital Cameras and Camcorders

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!, 29 May 2017
Brilliant value! Bought as a replacement for my *now lost* charger, it is much more convenient due to being USB-powered. I was also impressed that for the price I got a spare battery. The speed of the charge was very good, I'm not sure how long a full charge takes, but all 3 of my batteries were fully charged within 5-6 hours.

Doing A Literature Review In Health And Social Care: A Practical Guide
Doing A Literature Review In Health And Social Care: A Practical Guide
by Helen Aveyard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, user friendly book, 5 Mar. 2014
Excellent, clear guide with relevant examples. The chapters take you through the process stage by stage and offer useful checklists at the end of each chapter. It is more focused towards searches via the internet and university libraries online than other literature review books I have read, which has been very useful.

Incipio iPad 2 Smart feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - Frost
Incipio iPad 2 Smart feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - Frost

2.0 out of 5 stars Corner cracks after less than 6months, 21 Oct. 2012
I bought this with the Apple Smart Cover to replace a case that had cracked and rendered it useless. I had an Incipio case for my iPhone so was pleased when I found a lightweight cover for my iPad.
Having broken one case already, I ensured I was extra careful with the new case, I knew how I had broken my other case, it was from rather too forcibly clicking the iPad back into it, so this was something I have avoided doing with the Incipio case.
I was very disappointed a few days ago when, after I had been working on my iPad, I brought it downstairs with me and when I opened the Smart Cover, a small piece of plastic from the corner of the case fell out. Upon examination, I can see cracks in two other corners, that despite my relative light usage of the iPad, will cause an issue if I turn the iPad to watch videos on it. So, I will be replacing it, but not with a case by Incipio, unfortunately.

Polar FT4M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Silver
Polar FT4M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Silver
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, 20 Dec. 2011
Very easy to use and programme. I find it to be comfortable to wear, the chest strap is comfortable, although I sometimes find I have to wear it a bit lower when wearing a sports bra.

The watch is simple to operate, it's comfortable.