Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Content by Daniel

Daniel

Tribal Steel Men's 21 cm Black Leather 4-Strand Bracelet with Stainless Steel Shrimp Clasp

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately its a bit loose for my wrist, I ..., 3 Sept. 2015
Unfortunately its a bit loose for my wrist, I have a thin one, so it doesn't fit smoothly into it.
Shame I won't be able to wear it until I wear other bracelets at the same time to compensate.

Kahuna Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Cuff KUC-0032G

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and perfect fit, 26 Nov. 2012
I've been looking for a full-cuffed watch for a long time, and I hadn't been able to find one suitable enough.
A friend of mine discovered this for me and I decided to take the shot and order it.
At this point its needless to say I'm absolutely happy with the purchase, the item fits perfectly within my expectactions and I'm very happy that I got it.

Black Fluffy Furry Dice - Hang in Car - Car Accessory
Black Fluffy Furry Dice - Hang in Car - Car Accessory
Offered by CraftStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looks, 30 Oct. 2012
Excellent service and when I received the item it was exactly like I expected.
It looks really awesome in my car and I love it. Thumbs up.

Fossil Black Leather Mens Watch JR9991
Fossil Black Leather Mens Watch JR9991

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 14 Oct. 2012
I received this watch during this week, and I was extremely happy with it.
It looked beautiful and corresponded to my expectations.
However it suddently stopped working, which doesnt give me much confident about it, sadly.
Take care when you choose to buy it.

UNIVERSAL FOLDABLE DESK STAND HOLDER FOR SMART PHONES + MOBILE DOCK CRADLE BLACK

2.0 out of 5 stars Very undersized, 20 Jan. 2012
this item actually does what it was made for.

it suits my phone reasonably, althought not as perfectly as Id like to, particularly in portrait mode.
the reason for this is due to its size being extremely smaller than what I thought it would be.
from the picture it seems much bigger, but its actually just about the size of a thumb...

a bit of a downer, sadly :/

Acetec © Desk iPhone Holder Stand Dock Cradle for Mobile Phone Apple iPhone 6 6plus 5 5s 4 4s
Offered by Bluestone Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointment, 20 Jan. 2012
well this item was a fail buy for me really..

at first it barely could sustain my phone properly, either the phone or the support would fall.
it took take some time to have it stay put, perhaps the planets aligned or something, and makes me even scared of touching it, so that it doesnt fall again.

besides that, the item came damaged. on one of the sides it appears as if it were chopped inwards.
[...]

product's a total fail. thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2012 10:10 AM GMT

Dixit Expansion 2
Dixit Expansion 2
Offered by Zatu Games

4.0 out of 5 stars 84 + 84 +84 +84 + 84 + ... Thats a whole lotta packs of cards, 10 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Dixit Expansion 2 (Toy)
I became a fan of this whole Dixit universe mainly due to the beautifulness of the pictures on the cards. The game itself isnt anything too special, but the sole images and amount of details on them - even the boxs, I might add - look overwhelming.

For this reason, I decided to get closer to it and got all 3 sets of the game (Dixit, Dixit 2 and Odyssey), and just before opening my package I was extremely excited.

However, something in particular immediatly got my attention. I got very curious when I didnt see "Dixit 2" as a small box containing the 84 cards - that I was expecting to find -, and saw in its place one major 17,5cm x 19,5cm x 12,5cm box. Upon opening this box, I noticed that inside of it there were not 1, but 12 smaller boxes, each of them containing the expected pack of 84 cards, that would make the Dixit 2 installment. Thats 12 times the same 84 cards, for a total of 1008 cards (repeated, but still) and for the price of just one.

Now I can marvel enough at the amazingness of these games, since I wont be running short on cards anytime soon LOL.
Not that Im complaining or anything, but thats obviously a minus to the seller.
As for the item itself, "Thank you very much" to whoever gave it to the world.