Profile for Norab > Reviews

Content by Norab

Norab

Princess Salon (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Princess Salon (Kindle Tablet Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars worst game ever, 19 Mar. 2016
This game is the world's worst game ever. It is so rubbish

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome game, 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
I love this game it is sooooooo good and I like all the characters in it 1 of my faves is Pac man I like how everything in that part is so like colourful and cool

By Kristin

Luxury Cling Resistant Half Slip Waist Slip 24 inches Long in Black 12-14, Anti Static
Offered by NGB_Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Different from the white one of these, 12 Dec. 2014
This was bought to have a white and a black, depending upon my choice of clothes. The white is a great fit and comfortable. This black one is shorter!(?) and also not as wide as the white underskirt. When walking I can feel the seam rubbing my legs.

I am really disappointed and feel it was a waste of money.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS THE WHITE UNDERSKIRT.

One Direction Sound Greeting Card
One Direction Sound Greeting Card
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars A real hit with the birthday girl!, 22 May 2014
This card is great! The boys, first of all say, "Happy Birthday!" and then they all introduce themselves. Liam wishes the birthday girl or boy(?!) a "Happy Birthday!" and hope that they have a great day!

Our daughter, who was 10, was absolutely delighted and so surprised when she opened up the card! She even blushed when she heard the voices of her much adored 1D!!

Great fun and a really great card!

A must for all One Direction fans!

Christmas Time
Christmas Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful guitar music!, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Christmas Time (MP3 Download)
Well done, Craig Ogden! Lots of traditional Christmas favourites her played by the superb Craig Ogden! A wonderful gift for all guitar lovers!

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 17 Sept. 2013
A long time in the making but well worth the wait.

I can see me playing this for many months with GTA Online to follow in a couple of weeks.

Sure, it is violent and disturbing at times and in no way should young kids play this but there is no question that Rockstar North have done an fantastic job here.

It improves on GTA IV in every way and is the perfect game to end this generation on.

Highly recommend this to all gamers (as long as you are close to 16 or over)

Well done to the company formally known as DMA Design (from Dundee)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2013 10:03 PM BST

March Of Ghosts
March Of Ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning, 26 April 2012
This review is from: March Of Ghosts (Audio CD)
Having come across Gazpacho a few times on Amazon. I always said to myself I must have a listen to them at some point. But with so much high quality music round from the like of Riverside, Porcupine Tree, Sylvan, Anathema and Pineapple Thief to name but a few. I just never got round to it.

When I saw they had a new album coming I decided now was the time.

All I can say is I was stupid to wait for so long. This album is incredible. It is a delight to listen to. Thoughtful, melodic, full of different moods and shades. It reveals more and more with each play-through.

I cannot recommend this album highly enough to all who enjoy the music of the afore mentioned bands.

I will certainly be checking out their earlier work.