Profile for Mr E. C Martin > Reviews

Kilrock-K Descaler 250ml
Kilrock-K Descaler 250ml
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star rated, 18 Aug. 2016
This is a very good quality product. I used it to descale our Iron and Kettle - easy to use - does the job.

SanDisk Ultra 64 GB SDXC Class 10 Memory Card up to 80 Mbps
SanDisk Ultra 64 GB SDXC Class 10 Memory Card up to 80 Mbps

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star rated, 18 Aug. 2016
This is the second one of these 64 GB Sandisk - arrived next day - well done. Good quality - just what I wanted

Universal Spectacle / Glasses Holder
Universal Spectacle / Glasses Holder
Offered by Price Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 star rated., 18 Aug. 2016
I received this item very quickly - well done. Not a bad price at all - does the job. I did have to put on my own double sided tape.

Revell 03082 - Model Kit - LKW 2t. Tmil GL Unimog, Scale 1: 35
Revell 03082 - Model Kit - LKW 2t. Tmil GL Unimog, Scale 1: 35
Offered by Sales@gmm

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star rating., 17 Aug. 2016
This is quite a difficult model to make a lot of very small pieces to contend with - but the end product is really good. 5 star rating.

Paper Mate Replay Premium Erasable Gel Pen Medium Tip 0.7mm - Black (Pack of 4)
Paper Mate Replay Premium Erasable Gel Pen Medium Tip 0.7mm - Black (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 5 Aug. 2016
I ordered these for my wife - she does a lot of crosswords and puzzles. Overall generally good.

Deconovo Plain Thermal Insulated Grommet Blackout Curtains blind for Girls, Including 2 Tie Backs, 46"x72"Drop(117x183cm), 1 Pair, Red
Offered by Deconovo-Home

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 5 Aug. 2016
My wife and I put these curtains up today - they look really good. It does say on the instructions not to iron them - what are we supposed to do put up curtains with great big creases in them - we used a cool iron on the reverse side - it worked. Good quality and good service. Just what we wanted.

easyDigital® Kindle Touch 8th Generation - 2016 Release E-Reader PREMIUM Smart Leather Case Cover Flip Pouch with Magnetic Support Sleep Wake Function e reader Cover/Sleeve For All-New Kindle, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi 2016 Edition - Book Style Case, includes Stylus Pen & Screen Protector (Kindle E-reader - 2016 Release, Black)
Offered by EASYDIGITAL

Solid Stainless Steel Links Watch Band Strap Curved End Deployment Buckle 20mm---Silver
Offered by Trend Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star rated., 2 Aug. 2016
I liked the look of this Stainless Steel Strap - and the size looked right to go with my Seiko watch. It is now fitted and looks brilliant. Good quality materials used in making this strap. I must give it 5 stars. It also arrived very quickly - well done.

All-New Kindle E-Reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black)
All-New Kindle E-Reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit - 5 stars, 21 July 2016
Well it arrived 2 days early - well done. I followed the instructions which are very easy to understand - linked it to wifi and my existing Amazon Account. It is much smaller than my last Kindle (I have had it quite a few years) but very clear to read. I hope this one lasts as long as my previous Kindle. I have now had this Kindle for some time - it is brilliant - 5 stars.

Quick Dry Shower Caddy By Lebogner - Shower Tote Bag, Bathroom Organiser Accessories, Shower Organiser, 8-Pocket Shower Bag, Blue
Offered by Monaldy

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star, 14 July 2016
My wife and I wish we had bought this shower caddy years ago. When we go on holiday the shower normally does not have any shelves in the cubicle. Brilliant piece of kit - we fully recommend it. Well put together - should last for a good few years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20