Profile for Ruth > Reviews

Ruth

Linens Limited Corrine Flower Petal Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Pink, Single
Linens Limited Corrine Flower Petal Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Pink, Single

4.0 out of 5 stars Look really pretty., 4 Nov. 2016
Bought single duvet covers for my grandaughters, they are really pleased with them and they look lovely.

Roma Dining Chair Oak & Stripe
Roma Dining Chair Oak & Stripe

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, look fabulous, 4 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Roma Dining Chair Oak & Stripe
Received the chairs very quickly, really pleased with the delivery time and the quality of the packaging. The chairs were easy and quick to assemble. I bought a light oak table and these chairs look fantastic with it. The chairs are very smart looking and are very comfortable, I very happy with my purchase.

Lingstar The Walking Dead Zombies Ceramics Heat Sensitive Color Changing Coffee Tea Mug
Offered by UK Bargain Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 4 Nov. 2016
Bought this for my husband who is a 'walking dead' fan. he was really impressed when the picture appeared when I made his coffee. He thinks this is great. a wonderful stocking filler for christmas, a must for 'walking dead' fans. Not sure if its dishwasher safe, but not goung to take the risk.Great fun. Really pleased with the fas delivery too.

Relaxation
Relaxation

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought to help me sleep, not the best use for it., 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Relaxation (MP3 Download)
This starts off very relaxing, however the constant twanging of the guitar string that sounds slightly out of key is bit off putting as i bought this ti help me relax to sleep, so not ideal.

douself® 9PCS Professional Wood Makeup Brush Set Thick + Thin brushes Cosmetic Tools Kit Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality at a very reasonable price, 31 Mar. 2015
Do what they are supposed to, good quality at a very reasonable price.

2015 Tropical Islands Wall Calendar of the Maldives
2015 Tropical Islands Wall Calendar of the Maldives
by Dreaming of Maldives
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, clear photographs., 31 Mar. 2015
Bought this for my husband to keep him motivated at work as we are visiting the maldives later in the year, he loves this, the clarity and beauty of the photographs are amazing.

Intermotor 55536 Coolant Temperature Sensor
Intermotor 55536 Coolant Temperature Sensor

1.0 out of 5 stars Appears to be very poor quality., 31 Mar. 2015
This item arrived on time as stated, however when fitting it and began to screw it in, it snapped clean off , and unable to remove it resulted in my car going to the garage for a few days and costing me £54.00.

Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male
Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 20 April 2014
Bought this as the review piece made me laugh, that was the only thing that did. A waste if time and effort.

Spider Series I [DVD]
Spider Series I [DVD]
Dvd ~ Graham Ralph
Offered by cherry-tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, and entertaining, 17 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Spider Series I [DVD] (DVD)
I originally had this on video for my daughter who loved it, and was thrilled to now see it on dvd, and bought it for my grandaughter. It fun and refreshing, and makes a great change to some of the childrens t.v currently being shown. My grandaughter is only 1, but is dancing to the songs, a hit yet again!!!